Vernee Apollo Lite Highlights
1. Running heavy games with ease. Carrying 64-bit 10 core 3-cluster Helio X20 chip with powerful Mali-T880 MP4, Apollo Lite can run any kind of heavy games without sweating. Its great CPU allocating mechanism will help you out of app exit and lag.
2. Switching among multiple tasks smoothly. Apollo Lite has 4GB RAM on Helio X20 configuration. Even if you open many apps at the same time, you can switch among those apps without any lag.
3. App fast loading. 10 core Helio X20 chipset, coupled with Corepilot 3.0 allocating mechanism will ensure fast responsiveness of all apps. And the 3 clusters are all designed to handle different types of workloads.
4. 100Mb/s read-in & 300MB/s read-out. With eMMC 5.0 high-speed storage chip, the read-in speed can reach up to 100MB/s and the read-out speed can reach 300MB/s, allowing you to transfer heavy files in seconds. Besides, it will also enhance the loading speed of applications.
5. Smooth browsing the Internet and running social apps. Apollo Lite adopts Helio X20, MediaTek newest chip, which sports two Cortex-A72 2.3Ghz processing units. The high frequency brings more powerful single-core performance, which allows you to browse the Internet smoothly. And when running social apps, it will activate multiple cores to ensure the operation smoothness.
6. 100% responsiveness enhancement of screen. IGZO screen from Sharp features a frame frequency 100% higher than that of usual IPS screen. “IGZO” is therefore able to bring its unique capabilities, such as further enhanced picture resolution and compatibility with a growing number of display types, to the technology of tomorrow, for ever higher levels of efficiency, performance and reliability, Touch panel operational improvements,and ultra-sensitivity (from sharp-world.com)
7. Pump Express 3.0 quick charge. Apollo Lite comes with 3180mAh battery capacity and third generation Pump Express quick charge technology. In addition, it supports up to 18W charging power. 10min charge will support 1h call. And it takes only 30min to charge Apollo Lite to 50%.
8. 0.1s fingerprint recognition. Apollo Lite sports Egis independent ISP fingerprint processing chip. By collecting the fingerprint data each time it scans, it will keep optimizing and adjusting all the data. In the end, the recognition speed will be fast and stable, allowing you to unlock in mere 0.1 sec.
9. PDAF Fast focus in 0.1s. Apollo Lite adopts all-new Samsung S5K3P3 camera with PDAF function. As a result, the focus speed increases by 7 times. In particular, the focus ability in night is greatly improved, fast enough to capture every beautiful moment.
10. Fast image formation. The combination of Helio X20 chipset and eMMC 5.0 high speed storage chip makes the image formation of its camera much faster. Within the single touch on shutter, the whole process including focus and image formation will be finished.
11. 300Mbps 4G LTE network. It supports 4G LTE Cat 6 network and dual-band WiFi(2.4G/5G). The uploading speed can reach up to 50Mbps and the download speed 300Mbps.
12. Type-C fast transfer. Apollo Lite uses the new Type-C connector, which features the same connector on either end. It also increases the transfer speed further.
The main specs of Vernee Apollo Lite:
Display: 5.5 inch FHD 1920x1080p Sharp IGZO, BluLight Defender
CPU: MTK Helio X20 (MT6797), 10-core, 20nm
RAM: 4GB LPDDR 3
ROM: 32GB eMMC 5.1 (up to 128GB)
Rear Camera: 16.0MP Samsung S5K3P3 sensor, 6P lens, ISOCELL , RWB
Front Camera: 5.0MP Samsung S5K5E2 sensor
Battery: 3180mAH Li-polymer
OS: Android 6.0 out of the box (Open Kernel Code)
Size: 152 x 76.2 x 8.9 (mm)
Vernee Apollo Lite Features
Type-C port (supports Type-C earphone, 3.5mm jack retained)
Pump Express 3.0 quick charging (5 minutes charging = 1 hour calling)
0.1s fingerprint ID (ISP smart chip, smart key)
Gyro, E-compass, Hall
Dual SIM Dual standby / SIM + SD car
Retail Price: $229.99 or $199.99 in this promotional activity here.