Posted in Jun 13, 2017 in News
, 1 comment
620 Shopping Spree Promotion 2nd Round with 100% Coupon Rewarded. Take advantage of this big sale promotion and buy your next smartphone, now with a special low price and limited quantities, from TinyDeal online store.
Instructions and Rules
1. Each order will be rewarded with $100% coupons. Buy more save more.
2. The coupons will be sent to the same email address in your order after it ships. In case of not receiving them, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
3. All coupons have expiration date. So use them before they expire.
4. Not valid on prior purchases. No cash/credit back.
5. TinyDeal reserves the right of the interpretation of the rules.
BLACKVIEW BV8000 Pro Seckill will begin at 17:00pm (GMT+8), June 20 with only $129.99, only 10 pcs.The coupon code will be posted below when the countdown is over.Hurry up! (Limit One Item Per Purchase)
About Tinydeal.com Tinydeal.com is a Hong Kong-based online shopping site who specialises in selling globally a wide range of inexpensive electronic goods and other related items. Some of the most popular gadgets available on Tinydeal include toys, cell phones and computer accessories, rechargeable batteries and chargers, and other novelty items. With over three thousand new products uploaded every month, Tinydeal.com is one-stop shopping site for all electronics lovers. Most importantly, while people form countries nearby China are enjoying the wide range China-made goods at relatively low price, we are dedicating ourselves to bring the same products to another side of the world at the similar price as you would paid if you were in China. Tinydeal is also a power seller on eBay for its large and varied product range, competitive product pricing, as well as its draw-card feature of free air mail shipping on all orders.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.