In fact, these two models are nearly same in specifications, but there are still 7 differences you should know between OUKITEL k4000 and OUKITEL K4000 Pro.
1. First, battery. K4000 is 4000mAh battery for several days use, K4000 pro is 4600mAh battery for longer use.
2. Second, charger. K4000 is carrying a 5V/1A normal charger, takes 3-4 hours to be fully charged. K4000 pro is carrying a 5V/1.5A quick charge charger; you can charge K4000 pro within 3.5 hours.
3. Third, frequency. K4000 and K4000 pro has the same 2G and 3G bands, while in 4G bands, K4000 is band 1/3/7/20, K4000 pro is band 1/3/7/8/20 for wider usage.
4. Fourth, touch screen. K4000 is known for its tough screen, it survives from hammer and nails due to its thick touch screen. K4000 pro will be up to 1.1mm for touch screen, thicker than K4000.
5. Fifth, frame design. Both of them features CNC crafted middle frame. K4000 is vertical design, while K4000 pro is curved at the 4 corners for better protection from hitting and dropping.
6. Sixth, back cover. K4000 is plain plastic back cover with no pattern, K4000 pro features fashion crocodile texture back cover.
7. Seventh, Clip screen. K4000 pro features clip screen function, you can draw a closed shape of a photo freely. K4000 doesn’t have this function.
For better known of the two models, below are the spec comparison of K4000 and K4000 Pro.