Posted in May 27, 2017 in News
, no comment
You can now buy the new Anycubic I3 MEGA Full Metal Frame FDM 3D Printer from GearBest.com for only $369.99 with free shipping world wide if you’ll use this coupon code: MEGA (regular price: $388.62). Hurry up, limited time offer!
Anycubic I3 MEGA Features
● Extremely simple assembly, more stable performance
● No-need for the firmware and debugging, easy prints after assembled
● All metal frame for rigidity and extending service life
● Double Z axis double drive, more powerful
● One-piece screw motor installation more convenient, excellence in parallel trapezoidal screw motor, the error is smaller, higher accuracy, more convenient installation
● 1.8 degree precision stepping motor driver chip has independent, refused to lose step
● One-piece power switch, open source firmware prototype, built-in fuse for security escort
● Independent motherboard design, fully compatible with RAMPS fission board, installation is more convenient, more stable performance
1 x Anycbic I3 MEGA 3D Printer Kit
1 x 8GB SD Card
1 x 10m Test Filament (Random Color)
About Gearbest GearBest is more than just a shopping site, it’s designed for gadget lovers by gadget lovers. We have a passion for all kinds of tech from retro style to the absolute cutting edge. At GearBest, our company vision is simple: to become the premier online electronics seller by providing an unparalleled selection of the very best gadgets, an unbeatable shopping experience, prompt shipping and exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations. For us, the customer is always king. Our total commitment to customers empowers us to work closely together with every customer. When you buy from us, the sale is not complete when we ship your order, it is complete when you are totally satisfied.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.