Xiaomi has now launched a successor to its Wi-Fi amplifier, called the Xiaomi Wi-Fi Amplifier 2. The Xiaomi Wi-Fi Amplifier 2 has a built-in PCB antenna, which is claimed to double the signal strength than its predecessor. The newcomer Mi WiFi Amplifier 2 stretches out a signal two times wider and can host 16 users at once. The Xiaomi Wi-Fi Amplifier 2 features the same compact design as its predecessor. All that one needs to do is plug in the amplifier to the USB port of a router and it automatically syncs with the device to offer better coverage in a given area. The Xiaomi Wi-Fi Amplifier 2 is also compatible with third-party routers. The latest amplifier boasts a transmission rate of 300Mbps and is capable of handling connections from up to 16 devices which are connected simultaneously.
As its forerunner, Xiaomi Mi WiFi Amplifier, a new amplifier is very good-looking. It boasts a simplistic design with only Mi logo and two status indicators etched into the front panel. For a smoother attachment, the amplifier can turn around 180 degrees at its base. Xiaomi Mi WiFi Amplifier 2 serves up WiFi connection to 16 users at the same time with boosted network capacity of 300 Mb / sec, which is two times faster than previously version. What else do you need to feel happy? And here is what. WiFi signal coverage is increased by two-fold. It means that the signal will not only rule your whole area but also surface at your neighbors’. Let them be happy for you too.
Xiaomi Mi WiFi Amplifier 2 Features
● Light weight ( 30g only ), you can carry with it and pair with the routers easily
● No need to switch the hotspot, WiFi signal enhance up to double
● Special USB power supply unit, the USB can be rotated at 180 degree. Charging for the WiFi amplifier is so convenient
● XiaoMi WiFi 300m amplifier can upgrade automatically without any setting
● Accurately detecting the connection state and strength of signal
● Plug and play, no need to install any drive