Download Android 6.0 v2.0.0 stock firmware for Ugoos UT4 TV Box from here, here or here. Download previous firmware v1.1.2 from here. Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.4 from here and download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8 from here.
Model: Ugoos UT4 TV Box
Image file size: 505 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3368 / RK330A
Build number: UT4-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89L user.ugoos.20170511.170420 test-keys
Model number: UGOOS-UT4
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID6.0.1-SDK-v1.00.00
Inside archive: firmware + AndroidTool v2.3 + DriverAssitant_v4.4 + ugoos_firmware_upgrade_guide
Just added some sweets for RK3368 brand device users
Today we are glad to present our first firmware based on Android Marshmallow for Rockchip 3368 Ugoos UT4. We tried to make this release even more stable then Android 5.1 and reduce maximum bugs that can appear during changing system. New Android 6 SDK give us ability to make firmware much more effective and use advantages of 64-bit processor at full power.
All Ugoos Settings you used to see in your Android 5.1 firmware is also on their places in separate menu:
– File Server
– Gamepad Settings
– Hardware Monitor
– Wireless Assistant
– Masked HDMI
– USB Switch
– Fan Settings
– LED Settings
We updates versions of standard applications to 64-bit versions and add Google Webview instead of system’s standard, so since now it will update via Play Market.
Debug Settings: Ugoos Log Viewer
Another exclusive option will be useful for developers. Simple switchers let you connect using ADB via USB or Wi-Fi. We already implemented this feature on our latest devices based on RK3229 and Amlogic S912 and now it comes for UT4.
New device updater has a new brand view. We changed and reworked update mechanism for easier operating with update files and OTA.
Changelog v 2.0.0
Main changes from previous version
1. Android 6.0.1.
2. Support 64-bit applications.
3. 64-bit Google Webview instead of system Webview.
4. New Ugoos Update Service.
5. Debug Settings (Ugoos Settings -> System).
How to flash this firmware
1. If it first time, you need to install drivers use DriverAssitant or manual when connecting device
2. Run AndroidTool.exe
3. Switch to “Upgrade Firmware” tab
4. Press button “Firmware” and select update image (Example: “ut4_1.0.0.img”)
5. Connect device to PC via USB OTG port (full guide by connecting you can find in “ugoos_firmware_upgrade_guide”)
6. Press “Upgrade” button