Download Android Nougat 7.1.1 stock firmware SD card version for Mecool KM8 P TV Box from here, here or here. Download Android Nougat 7.1 stock firmware PC version for Mecool KM8 P TV Box from here, here or here. If your device comes with Android 6.0, then you can only upgrade to Android 7.1 by flashing it with this firmware.
Archive: KM8 P 7.1 SD Flash / KM8P-NMF26Q-20170411.213917.V0222
Model: Mecool KM8 P TV Box
Image file size: 642 MB / 573 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Image name: KM8P-ota-20170411.213917.V0222.zip / KM8P-NMF26Q-20170411.213917.V0222.img
Inside archive: firmware + dtb.img + factory_update_param.aml + recovery.img
Build number: Amlogic/q20x/q20x:7.1.1/NMF26Q/20170411.213917.V0222:userdebug
HOW TO make upgrading with TF CARD
1. Copy all the 4 files into TF card(format firstŁ©
2. Go to km8 p apps–update
3, Click and choose the zip file, and upgrading
4. Then the box will make upgrading
THE another way way to make upgrading
1. Format TF Card and copy all the 4 files into TF Card, and put the TF into the TF Slot of the box.
2. There is a hole on the front top of the cabinet, find a clipper and press it.
3. Power on box, not release the cliper when you see a robot logo on the tv screen
4. Then take away the clipper and let the box do upgrading.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.