If you want to manually upgrade on Geniatech ATV581, ATV582, ATV181, ATV182, ATV1800, ATV1802, ATV1900 and ATV387 TV Boxes, then download new firmware file from here or from here. If you want to manually upgrade Geniatech ATV1810 and ATV168 TV Boxes, which support HDMI Input, download new firmware file from here or here. Download previous firmware from here.
Archive name: update_V002M801_20150204_OS44_normal fw / update_V002M801_20150204_OS44_normal_HDMI_IN fw
Archive file size: 351 MB / 351 MB
Platform: Amlogic S802
Build number: stvm8-user 4.4.2 V002M801_20150204 20150204 test-keys
Fixed history based on last 20140924 firmware
1. Improved system stability.
2. Fixed several buttons of Geniatech infrared remote control can not work.
3. Fixed video frame lost issue.
4. Fixed some HD videos can not be played smoothly problem.
5. Fixed audio and image not sync while playing MPEG2 videos.
6. Fixed no image while playing local videos with XBMC.
7. Fixed the device crash while playing some ts, H265 and 4K files(seek) for a long time.
8. Fixed HTML5 can not be played with normal window.
9. Decreased channel switched time of streaming .
10. Fixed some apps can not get software keyboard.
11. Fixed Etherent can not get IP sometimes.
12.Fixed some bugs related with VPN.
13. Increased fps refresh rate to make some apps run smoothly.
14. Update DLNA and Airplay app, fixed several bugs.
15. Fixed mouse can not move smoothly on 4K 30HZ output mode.
16. Fxied CVBS display problems.
17. Fixed some bugs of HDMI Input.
18. Fixed other bugs.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.