Model: Ugoos UT6 TV Box
Image file size: 501 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A
Image name: uut6_1.1.1.img
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID6.0.1-SDK-v1.00.00
FW version: 6.0.01
Boot version: 2.31
Model number: UGOOS-UT6
Build number: UT6-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89L user.ugoos.20170221.141514 test-keys
Inside archive: firmware + DriverAssitant_v4.3 + AndroidTool v2.3 + ugoos_firmware_upgrade_guide
– Ugoos Settings.Distinctive features among usual TV Boxes and Ugoos branded devices makes your usage experience more easy and convenient. In this update we add most important and useful:
– File (Samba) Server. File server allows sharing files among different OS devices in local network. This feature was one of the most popular functions on Ugoos boxes based on Android 4.4. and 5.1 based on RockChip SoC and Amlogic s905 SoC. Now it comes to Android 6.0.1 in AM3 and UT6 devices.
– Hardware Monitor. Hardware performance visualization is a useful feature if you prefer to control performance and speed of your device. Now you can control your Box hardware performance more effectively. We added ability to place animated graphic icons in the upper bar, which can show real time main hardware values:
– Fireasy Wireless Assistant. Users can control TV Box, play Android games with your mobile device being a wireless game pad and share media resources with Ugoos Box through the application. You can activate Fireasy assistant from settings menu: Settings – Ugoos Settings – Wireless Assistant.
– USB OTG-HOST Switcher. Switcher will be a useful tool for developers who needs debug, install/delete applications or their own projects on UT6 TV Box, also OTG mode gives you ability to connect device to another PC and transfer files and check device’s file system.
– Gamepad Settings. GS let you extend personalization of your TV Box and get more advantages during gaming. Just connect you favorite gamepad run Ugoos settings – Gamepad Settings. In upper menu, choose previously connected gamepad and set buttons and exes. Safe and share profiles with your friends who also has Ugoos devices.
Changelog v.1.1.1 – 21/02/2017
1. Added TvSettings
2. Added Ugoos Settings:
– Root Settings
– File Server
– Gamepad Settings
– Hardware Monitor
– Wireless Assistant
– USB Switcher
3. Added screen rotation settings (Display -> Screen orientation)
4. Launcher3. Fixed hidebar focus bug
5. Added ability to switch launcher with RC in Home Settings
6. Added new Ugoos Update Service
7. Added mouse mode for Remote Controller (Recent Apps button)
8. Added Widevine DRM support
and other changes
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.