Koogeek Smart Socket is a Wi-Fi-enabled light bulb adapter. It works with Apple HomeKit and transforms any standard light bulb into a connected light bulb. Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control HomeKit-enabled accessories using Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. After installing your Smart Socket, configure it from the Koogeek Home app with just a few simple steps. You can easily control, monitor and schedule connected light bulbs. You can even create your own custom scenes to control multiple HomeKit-enabled accessories. You can also check the status of your Smart Socket and monitor power consumption. Here you can read about the unboxing of Koogeek Wi-Fi Smart Lamp Base.
Koogeek Wi-Fi Smart Lamp Base Features
– Works with Apple HomeKit. Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control connected bulbs and more HomeKit-enabled accessories using Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. This HomeKit-enabled Smart Socket can transform any standard E26 light bulb into a connected light bulb.
– Support Siri Voice Control. Control your HomeKit-enabled accessories with your voice using Siri directly.
– Premium Security. Apple HomeKit technology provides advanced security with end-to-end encryption and authentication between a HomeKit-enabled accessory and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
– Schedule On/Off. With the Koogeek Home app, you can set custom schedules and timers for a light bulb or a scene to meet your daily routine. Connected bulbs will turn on or off at a specific time automatically.
– Create Scenes to Control Multiple Accessories. Scenes enable you to control multiple accessories at the same time. Turn a scene on or off by tapping it, setting a schedule/timer or just asking Siri.
– Check Working Status. Check whether a light bulb is in your Smart Socket and the working status of the connected light bulb.
– Monitor Power Consumption. Monitor real-time, daily and monthly electric power consumption via the app.
– Automate and Remotely Access. You can set up your Apple TV or iPad as a home hub to control your HomeKit accessories remotely, grant access, and automate your accessories.
– Simple Setup. After installing your Smart Socket, configure it from the Koogeek Home app over a 2.4 GHz network with just a few simple steps.
– Wide Compatibility. Compatible with your existing standard Edison style E26 light bulbs and support LED, CFL incandescent and halogen bulbs, up to 25 watts.
1 * Koogeek SK1 Smart Socket
1 * Quick Start Guide (English)