Everytime I tried to flash back the stock image, after the short circuit of the NAND pins – in the Mask-Rom mode, I got always the same errors: ‘Match device type failed, stop running!’ and ‘Wait for loader fail’, with blue square on the first position in Rockchip Batch Tool. ‘Switch’ button didn’t work neither.
So download Rockchip Create Upgrade Disk Tool v1.4, download your device stock firmware, launch the application, in first step select an micro SD card as removable disk to be used, tick ‘Upgrade firmware’ and ‘SD Boot’, then Click ‘Firmware’ and a pop up window will open. Select firmware image .img file and press ‘Create’ button. Wait about 3-4 minute and you’re done.
Now put the micro SD card in your Rockchip RK3288 device and power on. Now you will be able to enter into recovery.
From recovery you have to use an USB keyboard or an air mouse and navigate to ‘Recovery update from external storage’ and first choose ‘update.zip’, then follow the procedure again and select update1.zip. Next press on ‘Reboot system now’, and your RK3288 will restart with Nagrace HPH NT-V6 firmware installed.
Now follow the regular procedure and flash back to your RK3288 stock firmware, everything should be back to normal now.
– in my case, if I selected only ‘Upgrade firmware’ in Rockchip Create Upgrade Disk Tool v1.4, without ‘SD Boot’, nothing happened. The device refused to install firmware from SD card, maybe you’re lucky, so try this first.
– after flashing only the first ‘update.zip’, my Rikomagic V5 didn’t boot normally, just restart into recovery. Finally, after flashing the second update1.zip, it managed to boot into Android. Again, maybe you’re lucky in the first place.
– I put the stock firmware on micro SD Card and rename it to update.img, but in the Recovery the option ‘Update rkimage from external storage’ didn’t work for me. Again, maybe you’re lucky.
– in the first place none of RockUSB driver version didn’t do the job, I tried the version 2.0, 3.5, 3.7, 4.10, so nothing helped with Rockchip Batch Tool or AndroidTool.
– it is possible like this tutorial to apply to all or to others RK3288 devices, or Rockchip devices in general. I don’t know that for sure. So if you got one of those errors or the blue square in Rockchip Batch Tools, then you can try this. Maybe it helps.
Enjoy, share is love!
My Rikomagic V5 is back to life now!