The Pipo X9 has a 1920 x 1200 pixel display, an Intel Atom Z3736F Bay Trail processor, 2GB of RAM, and 32GB of storage. It’s a dual-boot device that comes with both Windows 10 and Google Android 4.4 pre-installed. What makes this a mini PC rather than a chunky tablet is the four full-sized USB ports, Ethernet jack, and HDMI port. While you can use it with just the built-in touchscreen display, the Pipo X9 is designed to be hooked up to a mouse, keyboard, and external display. Other features include a headset jack, 802.11b/g/n WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.0. There’s also a built-ni speaker.
Pipo X9 Features
● Change your TV to a Windows PC: PiPo X9 = A 8.9 inch Tablet + a desktop + Android Media Box.
● With Windows 10 and Android 4.4 dual boot OS, choose any one you like.
● CPU: Intel Z3736F Quad Core, maximum up to 2.16GHz, stable and reliable.
● Features with 8.9 inch LCD screen display.
● Resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels.
● 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM, 32GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
● 2.4G WiFi 802.11b / g / n wireless connectivity, offering a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience.
● Four USB host ports: Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
● Built-in HiFi speaker.