UMIDIGI Z Pro is the first flagship released under the UMIDIGI brand (previously UMi), shown for the first time at MWC a few days ago. The phone carries the same winning specifications of the UMi Z, so the powerful Helio X27 will move it but adds a brand new dual-camera lens setup, able to push further the camera section, as we have seen in past news. We’ve also shared a brand new unboxing video, let’s have a look!
The Power of the Dual-Lens Camera Setup: Endless Possibilities
UMIDIGI, with this device shows that, the SONY 13Mpx dual-camera lens technology is not a gimmick at all.
Thanks to it, by previous news you got known some functions of this interesting camera setup like:
– the “3D Capture” mode to literally move the picture after it has been taken and view it from a different perspective;
– the “Live Photo” Mode, the first Android device pack with iPhone’s “Live Photo”, which also makes a short video of what happens a few seconds before and after the shoot;
– the “Pure Black and White” shooting, which doesn’t produce just a de-colored picture, but uses a dedicated B&W sensor to make a real Black and White photo;
– the “Re-Focusing” capability, which makes it possible to adjust the focus or to focus a on different point of the photo after it has been taken;
– the 2x Optical Zoom, up to 3x using Digital one.
If that’s not enough, new Mediatek’s ISP paired with a Quad-LED flash and Dual camera pixel-binning technology on both lenses doubles image brightness in low-light conditions and gives better pictures in every context.
The frontal camera with a Samsung 13Mpx sensor and a Soft Light LED guarantees good quality selfies even in difficult situations.
Pre-sale Starts, Just 4,999 Pieces Available Worldwide at 249.99$!
Pre-sale starts on Mar 9th, and will end on Mar 27th. During this time, it is possible to snatch the UMIDIGI Z PRO with a 50$ discount, at the outstanding price of 249.99$. If you are not interested in all the new camera features, you can get the UMi Z with an even lower price tag of 229.99$.
Both phones, cameras aside, share the very same hardware: Flagship Deca-core CPU Mediatek Helio X27 2.6GHz, 3780mAh battery in 8.2mm slim full metal unibody, 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM with up to 256GB TF card extend memory, SHARP 5.5 Full-HD Display, Touch ID 2.1, Quick Charge, Dual Sim Dual Standby and a SAMSUNG 13Mpx front camera with Soft Light LED.
Availability is limited, so don’t miss the chance to secure one of these two great devices!