You can download an older version (V1.1.1 from 17 April 2015) of MediaTek SmartDevice from Playstore. You can also download the latest version of FunDo SmartDevice Android app from here, here or from here (14 MB). Inside archive: com.szfunyundevice.btnotification_112.apk & com.kct.fundowear.btnotification_140.apk. Install FunDo SmartDevice application and launch it, activate Bluetooth when you are asked. Make sure to go in ‘Settings’ –> ‘BT Settings’–> Turn Visibility On and Turn Power On. FunDo SmartDevice version: k15.wearable.09.10 / Release date: 2015.09.07
Good point: I test it with Samsung 64GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card inserted and the smart watch sees it just fine, playing songs from the card with no problem at all.
FunDo SmartDevice app
1. The application needs to work with Mediatek (MTK) wearable device (e.g. based MTK2502 chip wearable products).
2. The application can connect with wearable product through SPP mode or GATT (BLE) mode. (depends on your wearable device HW capability)
3. The GATT mode can work normally need below two conditions and BLE is connected.
1) The Android platform is equal or higher Android 4.3 (API 18).
2) The hardware of smart phone need support BLE.
The application can support below functions:
1. The application can scan wearable devices in SPP or GATT mode.
2. The application can install or uninstall Linkit app to watch through “My Applications” item.
E.g. Yahoo Weather/Digit clock/Codoon app
3. The application can listen and push Smart Phone notification to watch.
The application can parse the notification attributes : action/group/big text view/page.
And watch and sync operation with phone.
4. The application can edit contact(name and number) or other attributes for making SOS call in wearable device.
5. The application can find the wearable device through “Find device”.
6. The application will notify alert when the distance between phone and wearable device is unmatched the set value.
7. The application can push smart phone inbox message to wearable device through MAP feature.
8. The application integrate with Google fit and can view fitness data in Google fit application after login in Google account.
E.g. step/calorie/distance/heart rate
9. The application can show the battery captivity of wearable device.
10. The application can send firmware data to wearable device to do upgrade action.
11. The application can push incoming call to wearable device when Hands-Free Profile(HFP) is disable.
12. The application can sync time/zone/time format(12/24 hour format) to wearable device.
13. The application support auto connect.
14. The application can modify the connected device’s name through “Change Name” item.
15. The application can show the information of the connected device through “Device info” item.
Below functions need start operation on watch port:
1: Remote capture
The watch can preview and capture a picture through open Smart Phone camera simultaneously.
2: BT music
You can control the smart phone music media player to play/pause/pre/next/adjust volume.
6. Restore settings.
Version Summary Info (*#8375#)
BUILD: BUILD_NO SERIAL#: 10
[BUILD TIME] 2015/07/04 11:03
[MRE VERSION] 3100
HAL_VERNO: MOTION_SENSOR: BM A250_I2C
TOUCH PANEL: CTP_HSIMOBILE_MRE55_DEMO_BB_FT6206
Secret codes (beware!)
Version Summary Info: *#8375#
Service mode: *#3646633#
Factory mode: *#66*#
Quick test (auto test phone functions): *#87#
MTK logo: *#63342835#
A2DP ACP Mode: *#1234#
A2DP INT Mode: *#1234#
Resets default language (English): *#0000# + Send
Set Language to Russian: *#0007# + Send
Set Language to French: *#0033# + Send
Set Language to Italian: *#0039# + Send
Set Language to English: *#0044# + Send
set Language to German: *#0049# + Send
Set Language to Thai: *#0066# + Send
Set Language to Vietnamese: *#0084# + Send
Set Language to Arabic: *#0966# + Send
OS preinstalled languages: English, Francais, Espanol, jezyk polski, Portugues, Italiano, Deutsch, Bahasa Melayu, Turkce, russian, persian, and another 3 arabic languages.