Eken H9 – Capture Incredible Moments. Ultra HD 4K with Wide-Angle 170 & WiFi Control. The H9 Ultra is a compact 4K camera measuring 59 x 41 x 24.6mm and has a built-inch 2-inch display on the rear. A 170 degree lens up front means all your action will be caught on film and the 1050mAh battery promises a 1hour 30min run time. The EKEN H9 came with 20 accessories, making the device even more value packed. You can control your H9 remotely with your smartphone or tablet. Here you can read about the unboxing of this great camera.
How to update firmware
1. Delete all the files and folders in the TF card or simply format the card (suggested: 8GB / 16GB).
2. Download the firmware from above and copy SPHOST.BRN file to TF card.
3. Insert the TF card into Eken H9 4K ActionCam (make sure battery > 50%).
4. Power on Eken H9 4K ActionCam and it will update firmware automatically.
5. When update finish, the machine will turn off automatically.
7. Take off the TF card and delete the firmware file.