Posted in Sep 20, 2016 in Tutorials
, no comment
You can now buy HawKeye Firefly Q6 4K Action Camera from Gearbest.com for only 63.54 USD with free shipping world wide.
The Firefly Q6 4K slimline action FPV camera camcorder is among the highly anticipated 2016 entry mimicking the Keychain camera form factor. As you can see from the spec-sheet, this mini action camera can record 4K video at a decent 24fps. It comes equipped with a 120-degree wide-angle lens, a Novatek 96660 chipset, and a Sony IMX078 image sensor that can capture still images (upto 16MP) too. Here you can read about the unboxing of this great camera.
The HawKeye Firefly Q6 4K Action Camera came with firmware version 2.1 from 2016-07-23.
You can download firmware version 2.2 from here
. (FIREFLYQ fw v2.2 – 2.68 MB)
How to easily update firmware
1. Delete all the files and folders in the TF card or simply format the card (suggested: 8GB / 16GB).
2. Download the firmware from above and copy FIREFLYQ.bin file to TF card.
3. Insert the TF card into HawKeye Firefly Q6 4K Action Camera (make sure battery > 50%).
4. Power on HawKeye Firefly Q6 4K Action Camera and it will update firmware automatically.
5. When updating, the orange LEDs will flash.
6. When update finish, the machine will reboot automatically.
7. Take off the TF card and delete the firmware file.
8. The day time in version is update to V2.2 (2016-08-10)
1. Add Contrast Menu.
2. Modify EV value, a better EV value, prevent over exposure.
3. Add time laps 1 sec recording.
4. Modify color value, makes difference between vivid / stander.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.