Podoor L1 Health GPS Senior Phone – GPS Health Phone for the elderly. You can now buy Podoor L1 GPS Senior Phone from Szpodoor.com for only $82.99.
Podoor L1 GPS Senior Phone Features
● MTK6260 chipset, Linux operating system. Supports 2G GSM SIM card network: 850, 900, 1800, 1900mHz.
● Clear voice speaker and microphone. Supports two-way communication.
● Professional medical grade transmission type pulse rate and Oxygen monitor. When index finger is placed in sensor, the phone will test heart beat and Oxygen value automatically. The results are as accurate as medical grade equipment readings.
● Built-in pedometer will count the wearers steps when worn or carried.
● GPS location information will be uploaded to the server every 500 steps (can be set up).
● Through the ‘Family Keeper’ App on Android and IOS phones you can check the GPS information which includes: real time tracking, historical tracking, quantity of steps each hour, pulse data and so on.
● SOS: Press the SOS key on the side of the phone for 3 seconds to send out an emergency call. It will also activate the GPS and heart rate testing which will send result and location to the SOS number through SMS.
● APP Family Keeper and server available.
● CMIIT ID: 2016CP0722
● Power Adapter: model SYM-303A, Input: 95-264V 50/60 Hz Max 0,15A, Output: 5V+-0.25V / 1000 mA
● Battery: Li-ion type, Capacity: 1500 mAh / 5.55 Wh / 4.2V / GB 31241-2016
Podoor L1 More Fantastic Functions
● Weather Forecast
● Voice Intercom
● Music Player
● GPS tracking
● Heart Rate Monitor
● Oxygen Rate Monitor
Family Keeper appplication
This is an application that can monitor the health of seniors. You can download Android latest version 2.0.1 from Google Play Store.
The app has the following features:
1. Allows viewing results heart rate and blood oxygen.
2. Checking senior’s route through Google Maps.
3. Location of real-time GPS and LBS.
4. Receive notification and SOS call.
5. Send and receive voice messages.
6. Sync contacts remotely.
7. View weather information of the place where the user is located.
8. Remind birthday person.
9. information about user activity.
10. Remind user to dial, if you have not spoken in the last few days.
What’s new. Increase equipment online status change notification, increase the electronic fence, Heart rate protocol changes, fix application crashes, please update.
Photo Album with Hi-Rez images here. Official webpage here. Here you can read about the unboxing of this interesting phone.
About Podoor Shenzhen Pudar Technology Co., Ltd.Hong Kong”podoor”Brand entity in Shenzhen, the company mainly focused on the development and application of wireless products, has its own team of audio processing in the network, the company mainly to do pre ODM customization for foreign brands mainly from the second half of 2011 began to launch its own brand, has gradually introduced competitive products for the market. Pudar Technology has a full range of hardware and software development capabilities, the company’s internal software and hardware R & D personnel have developed a large domestic communications backbone, including a number of America had more than 5 years of software development engineers proficient in communication network technology and applications development, known as communications equipment end to end solution. In product development, new functional applications, running bugo settlement with a strong advantage. Pudar technology development capability has also been a major supplier of IC fully affirmed and established a good relationship of cooperation, new specifications for emerging markets, has its own unique product form, can achieve very professional customized products for guests.
Shenzhen Ptah Technology Co., Ltd.
Tel: 0086 180 3811 3951 Skype: fessmin.zhan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web.: www.szpodoor.com
Add: 4th Floor, D block, Xinda Technology Innovation
Park, Baotian 2nd Road, Xixiang, Bao’an, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China 518102
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.