Posted in Oct 10, 2015 in Tutorials
, no comment
Yes, it’s very easy indeed. When I first got the Mlais M7 Plus smartphone the firmware version was MLAIS_M7_PLUS_20150912, but the fingerprint sensor didn’t work as it should. After the update to MLAIS_M7_PLUS_20150916 version, fingerprint sensor and related applications are working just fine now.
What do you need?
1. Download SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1512.00.000 from here
. (25 MB)
2. Download latest Android stock firmware MLAIS_M7_PLUS_20150916 from here. (756 MB)
BTW, you can buy Mlais M7 Plus 4G Phablet from Gearbest.com for only $179.99 with free shipping.
Take a look at the below video and follow these steps:
1) Unzip SP tool and firmware
2) In SP tool folder, locate and run Flash tool.exe
3) On Flash Tool, under the ‘Download’ tab, Click on “Scattering Loading” and select the scatter file (txt) in the firmware folder
4) Once selected, the respective “Download Agent” and “Scattering Loading” files will be loaded onto the SP tool
5) On Flash Tool, click on the “Option” tab and look for
a) “Connection and select High Speed Option
b) “Download” and select “DA DL ALL with CheckSum”
6) In Flash Tool, under the Download tab, click on the drop down button and choose “Download Only”
7) Turn off your phone, take out the sim card, TF card and battery. Do not put back anything.
8) On Flash Tool, under the Download tab, click on the Green colour “Download” button
9) Connect your phone to the usb cable.
10) You will see a red progress bar at the bottom. Once done, a Green colour Circle will appear and YOU ARE DONE!
Enjoy, share is love!
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.