Posted in Jul 13, 2015 in News
, no comment
Today we have another unboxing: Ausdom M04 Bluetooth Headphone.
Ausdom M04 – Amazing Bluetooth Headphone
Ausdom M04 Bluetooth Headphone commands authority. It’s a robust, pitch-black, over-the-year headset with earpieces that sport an original, futuristic, intricate design. The padded headband is extendable thanks to sliders on either side, offering a good, snug and stable fit. It’s is made of soft, cushioned leather, as are the ear pads. The interesting thing about the M04 is that it can be worn by both right- and left-handed people and the earpieces and be switched at leisure, regardless of which commands they tend to use the most, and of where the small ‘R’ and ‘L’ inscriptions are on the ear pieces. The ear cups swivel for optimum storage, and the entire ensemble weighs around 200g.On the left side, there’s the microphone, conveniently raised and with a grill painted in grey to stand out from the black casing. All the commands are at the bottom of the earpieces, and the silver buttons are all flush with the casing, with a raised dot in the centre for guidance. A simple yet brilliant feature is that the The Power On, Volume Down and Up buttons are aligned in this order, which minimizes the risk of selecting the wrong command. On the right earpiece, the Play/Pause button is in the middle, while the Fast Forward and the Rewind button lie either side. The Play button doubles up to accept incoming calls. The miniUSB jack is at a close distance from the Rewind button, and it features a hinged cover.
Ausdom M04 Bluetooth Headphone Highlights
– Upgraded M04 headphones
– NFC function allows to connect your NFC-compatible devices in a fast and convenient way
– Can be used both wired (stereo audio only) and wireless
– Optional connection via 3.5mm audio cable for streaming music without worrying battery dead
– Over-the-ear design with soft ear cushions for excellent noise cancelling
– Build in 400 mah rechargeable lithium battery guarantees 18 hours for both talk and audio play time
– Stretch headband, rotatable headset, soft cushion & lightweight
– Good for travel and long time comfortable use
– Speaker diameter: Φ 40mm.
– Bluetooth version: BT 3.0+EDR.
– Support Proﬁle: HSP,HFP,A2DP,AVRCP.
– Bluetooth Transmission Distance:10m.
– Charging port: Micro USB.
– Standby time: More than 250 hours.
– Talking & Playing time: up to 18 hours.
– Charging time: 2-3 hours
What’s in the box
1x Ausdom M04 Headset
1x Micro USB Charging Cable
1x 3.5 mm Audio cable (4feet )
1x User manual
I’ll be back soon these days with the first impression story, so stay close.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.