The InsydeH20 BIOS of Voyo V2 is pretty complex and it has dozens of options. BTW, here you’ll find a Video & Photo Gallery with unboxing of Voyo V2 Mini PC and here is the first run of the device. High resolution photo album here.
The first generation of Voyo Mini PC has an AMI BIOS (American Megatrends Inc.), as you can see in this article. To enter BIOS on Voyo V2 you have to press several times on ‘Esc’ key on boot, so you have to use an USB Keyboard. Until now I did’t manage to back-up the BIOS, I did try with a couple of applications but I am looking forward for a solution.
Next, you will see 6 icons on the screen:
1. Continue (boot into Windows)
2. Boot Manager: Boot Option Menu + EFI Boot Manager (Windows Boot Manager, Android & Internall EFI Shell)
3. Device Management (Device List – Primary Video BIOS – PCI)
4. Boot from File.
5. Secure Boot Option (System Status & Options)
6. SCU – Enter the full BIOS
Bios version: DS0.00
BIOS tabs: Main, Advanced, Security, Power, Boot & Exit