Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
You can use Amlogic USB Burning Tool to flash firmwares from a Windows PC to Android devices powered by Amlogic processors.
How to use Amlogic USB Burning Tool
1. Download Amlogic USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.6 (8.56 MB).
2. Extract the archive and run setup_v2.1.6 file to install the tool.
3. Start the USB_Burning_Tool.
4. Click on File->Import image and select your specific .img firmware for your Amlogic device.
5. Make sure that your Amlogic device is powered off, with the USB OTG port connected to your PC. Use a toothpick to press the recovery button, and power the device. The USB burning tool should automatically detect your device.
6. Now click on the ‘Start’ button button to proceed with the firmware update which should last several minutes.
Follow this video tutorial for more help.
1. Improve the number of bytes read at a time
2. Improve the processing of Secureboot
1. Support chip 905D2 new process
2. Increase the DDR Size in the Platform.conf configuration and determine the size of the downloaded data according to the size, compatible with the old chip.
1. Change the MAC display problem when burning, and increase the support for BT, Wifi display
1. Removed the underlying multi-usb_reap_async_nocancel try read, multiple asynchronous read process initiated
2. Update the library
3. The language of the version is saved, and the default tool version is selected according to the user’s default installation language
Increase the bottom layer read reads when writing a partition
2. Resolve bugs that show success after some commands fail
1.Key optimization version, burning tool and KeysProvider linkage modification, increase the reporting mechanism of burning Key results, reduce the rollback interface
2. The tool does not save the key independently, and the number of keys is managed by the KeysProvider.
3. Update KeysProvider.dll, add configuration file, user can specify Key path, configurable Key type, convenient to increase support for custom Key
4 tools can be individually configured to overwrite each key
5. Optional image verification configuration, setting whether to check the import image
1 increase the new process of GXL platform, compatible with the old process
2 increase BurnCfgUI.ini used to control the programming of the UI
3. Increase Uboot stage crypto chip judgment
4. Update KeysProvider.dll
5. Update the language library
1 support encryption dtb burning
2 increase Font.ini used to adjust the font of the grid