Download Android 10 stock firmware PC version for Tanix TX6S TV Box with 24GB of RAM from here and here. Download Android 10 stock firmware SD card version for Tanix TX6S TV Box with 4GB of RAM from here and here. Download previous firmware from here. Flash it from PC using LiveSuit v1.11 or from SD card using PhoenixCard v3.09.
Archive name: TX6S-4G-20200331 / TX6S-4G-cupid_p1-full_ota-eng.hanxiao
Image: TX6S-4G-20200331.img / TX6S-4G-cupid_p1-full_ota-eng.hanxiao.zip
Archive file size: 725 MB / 801 MB
Model: Tanix TX6S TV Box with 4GB of RAM
Platform: Allwinner H616
Build number: Amlogic/p281/p281:10/QP1A.191105.004/eng.hanxia.20200331.094537:userdebug/test-keys
1. Update launcher and add support to display leanback style apps in app list
2. Fix 802.11ac 5Ghz bug
3. Update google play with AOSP version
4. Tune CPU dvfs to low the temperature
5. Shorten boot logo display time
1. Open GAPPs background update may cause high CPU load
Please, do a factory reset to remove play store notification tone.
How to use
1. Put the zip file into FAT32 usb disk and open a preinstalled APP named -Local Update-
2. Apply the ota
If you are flashing a IMG file, download the Phoenix Suite Tool available on this article
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.