Download Android 7.1.2 stock firmware PC version for Vorke Z5 TV Box from here, here and here. Download Android 7.1.2 stock firmware SD card version for Vorke Z5 TV Box from here, here and here. Download previous firmware from here. Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.0.8 from here or download Amlogic Burn_Card_Maker v2.0.2 from here.
Archive: VORKE-Z5-20171222-PC / VORKE-Z5-20171222-SD
Model: Vorke Z5 TV Box
Image file size: 738 MB / 757 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Image: VORKE-Z5-20171222-PC.img / p281-ota-20171222.zip
Build number: Amlogic/p281/p281:7.1.2/NHG47L/20171222:userdebug/test-keys
Inside archive: firmware + recovery.img + factory_update_param.aml
1. Improve WIFI throughput, optimize network speed.
2. Unlock Vorke launcher (User Choice can be in the Set -> HOME options select android native launcher to start).
3. Add ROOT switch to Set (set to be restarted to take effect).
4. Add video playback frame rate adaptive switch to Set, off by default.
5. Update Chrome browser to solve the situation which the old version of some websites can not pop up the soft keyboard.
6. Add ariscreen apk, support airplay IOS 11 version, chromecast and so on.
7. Remove the speed test app and update the KODI software version to 17.6.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.