Download Android Nougat 7.1.2 firmware PC version for Beelink A1 TV Box from here, here or here. Download Android Nougat 7.1.2 firmware SD card version for Beelink A1 TV Box from here, here or here. Download previous firmware from here. Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.4 from here and download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8 from here.
Archive: A1_709N0_20180402 / update
Archive size: 441 MB / 498 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3328 / RK322H
Image name: A1_709N0_20180402.img / update.zip
FW version: 7.1.00
Boot version: 2.43
Model number: Beelink A1 RK3328 DDR4/DDR3/LPDDR3 4GB + 16GB / 32 GB
Build number: rk3328_box-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47K eng.jiangwei.20180402.124738 test-keys / rockchip/rk3328_box/rk3328_box:7.1.2/NHG47K/jiangw04021247:userdebug/test-keys
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID7.1.2-SDK-v1.00.00
1. Fix Blue Line in 4k Video Playback
2. Fix Application Media Center Icon Loading Flashback Problem
3. LightHome weather load optimization
4. TV Settings Add RGB Settings Function
5. Fix Open, Close and Open when WIFI is turned on in TV Settings
6. Apply FOTA update
7. OTA has been pushed
1. Install the DriverAssitant_v4.5 first and double click the DriverInstall.exe, then you need to choose the “install the driver” option to finish this installation;
2. Open the USB bunning tool which is named FactoryTool-v1.43e and then double click the FactoryTool.exe ,now it’s time to click the “firmware” to load it well.
3. Click the “start” and hold the reset button still to connect the double USB cable, then you can take it easy to wait for the updating .
SD card updating
1. Format your sd card with the FAT32 fromating style . and then you need to copy the update.zip file to the root of the SD card;
2. Insert the sd card to the port;
3. Wait for the updating pop news and choose the update option . you need to make sure that Power supply must be firmly good enough to finish this updating , power outages would contribute to a failure.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.