Download Android Nougat 7.1 firmware PC version for Beelink GS1 TV Box from here, here or here. Download Android Nougat 7.1 firmware SD card version for Beelink GS1 TV Box from here, here or here. Flash it from PC using LiveSuit v1.11 or from SD card using PhoenixCard v3.09.
Archive: update_gs1_103N0 / gs1_103N0-ota-20171130
Model: Beelink GS1 TV Box
Image file size: 313 MB /367 MB
Platform: AllWinner H6
Image: update_gs1_103N0.img / gs1_103N0-ota-20171130.zip
Build number: petrel_fvd_p1-eng 7.0 NRD91N 20171130 test-keys
1. We solved the problem that the rigion area on UI gets a crash;
2. The wifi bugs of allwinner have been removed;
3. You can copy what you want in Bee Files Explorer quickly;
4. The fisher joy app has been removed;
PS: Now you can update from the GS1 101N0 to GS1 103N0 with SD card also.
SD card updating
1. copy this file (gs1_103N0-ota-20171130.zip) to your TF card or U-disk and then insert the TV box;
2. go in the setting > click the option of “about the media” > choose the first option > choose file > load the gs1_103N0-ota-20171130.zip;
3. the systen will recognize this update zip automatically when you run it well and then shut down to go in the update mode , you need to make sure that Power supply must be firmly good enough to finish this updating , power outages would contribute to a failure.
1. Install the allwinner USB burning tool first;
2. Click the PhoenixUSBPro.exe in your desktop and run it;
3. Click the upper left button to load the firmware file from your pc ;4. Click the lunch button on this interface;
5. Hold the reset hole and then connect with the computer and tv box , you should keep in mind that the USB2.0 is used for updating but USB3.0 . after that , it is a recognization sign that the red X ( upper right corner）turns green.
6. Finish this updating.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.