Download Android Pie 9.0 stock firmware for UGOOS AM6 TV Box from here or here. Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v22.214.171.124 from here or download Amlogic Burn_Card_Maker v2.0.2 from here. Unboxing UGOOS AM6 TV Box here. First impressions here.
Archive name: AM6_0.0.9
Archive file size: 465 MB
Model: Beelink GT-King TV Box
Platform: AMLogic S922x
System: Android version 9.0 stock firmware
Inside archive: firmware + amlogic reflashing guide+ota + USB_Burning_Tool_v126.96.36.199
Amlogic Firmware upgrade guide
1. You need to download the firmware archive. You should be sure, that using current firmware fits for your device otherwise it could cause harmful consequences.
2. Unpack zip archive. In directory, you can find firmware file “img” and USB_Burning_Tool_v188.8.131.52.
3. Installing USB_Burning_Tool_v184.108.40.206. During installation, you should allow to install additional drivers for amlogic devices detection.
4. Run and Change to English language in menu.
5. Open firmware file (File-Import Image) and press start.
6. Connect device to PC via otg usb using usb A type cable. Device turns on automatically.
7. When PC detects device, reflashing starts automatically. If it has not happened, you should check amlogic drivers in device manager and repeat it’s installing.
8. After reflashing device you should see “result: burning successful” message.
9. Disconnect device from host PC.
v.0.0.9 – 05/08/2019
1. Fixed device reboot when playing iptv
2. Reworked CEC settings
3. CEC. Added tv volume control settings
4. Added hibernation function (Device Preferences -> Screen saver -> Power key action)
v.0.0.8 – 17/07/2019
1. Added media codec support to system AFR
2. Added noise reduction setting
3. Added LG CEC protocol support
v.0.0.7 – 08/07/2019
1. Added sound inputs switch
v.0.0.6 – 26/06/2019
1. Improved bluetooth sound
v.0.0.5 – 21/06/2019
1. Improved RAM stability
2. Improved autoboot script
3. Added NFS support and NFS client
4. Fixed location setting bug
5. Fixed freezes in Bluetooth settings
v.0.0.4 – 14/06/2019
1. Added 4 GB version support
2. Added autoboot from sd/usb
3. Added hotplug hdmi event for updating display modes
4. Added CIFS Client
5. Fixed some crashes of System UI
6. Fixed recovery problem
v.0.0.3 – 23/05/2019
1. Fixed video size bug after sleep
2. Fixed long AFR switching in Kodi
3. Added some permissions for Google Play Store
4. Fixes of AV-OUT
5. Improved ethernet stability
6. TvSettings. Added Ethernet mac address information to Network settings
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.