Download Android Pie 9 firmware for Beelink GT1 Mini DDR4 TV Box from here or here / here. For LPDDR4 download firmware from here. Download previous firmware from here. Download Android Oreo 8.1 firmware for Beelink GT1 Mini TV Box from here.
Archive name: GT1_Mini_Hwid_004P0_20190925 / sd_card – franklin-ota-eng.gwx
Image: GT1_Mini_Hwid_004P0_20190925.img / franklin-ota-eng.gwx.zip
Archive file size: 505 MB / 575 MB
Model: Beelink GT1 Mini TV Box DDR4-B95
Platform: AMLogic S905x2
Build number: Amlogic/franklin/franklin:9/PPR1.180610.011/20190925:userdebug/test-keys
System: Android version 9
PC Flash Tutorial
Hardware to be prepared: computer, USB cable
1. Download the brush tool: USB_Burning_Tool
2. Download the installation package to store the easy-to-find location
3. Right click on Run as administrator and run as administrator
4. Pop up the brush interface
5. Click File in the upper left corner and select Import image.
6. Load the firmware, click Import image to enter, find the downloaded USB cable brush firmware location, select and click to open.
7. The interface pops up, waiting for the interface to disappear, that is, the brush package is fully loaded, and then click Start.
8. Plug the USB end into the computer’s USB port, then plug the other end of the USB into the USB2.0 port on the right side of the GT1 mini (note: only insert this USB2.0 interface on the right)
9 . Wait for the loading interface to appear.
10. Load 100%, click stop, close the tool, complete the brush
SD card Flash Tutorial
Need to prepare the brush hardware: SD card
1. Copy the downloaded SD card flasher firmware to the SD card root directory (the SD card format must be FAT32)
2. Insert the SD card into the SD card slot position, plug in the HDMI cable, turn on the monitor, plug in the power and turn it on.
3. Go to the home page and click on the icon，Enter the application page
4. Click to open UPDATE&BACKUP
Check Wipe Data and Wipe Media, click Select
Pop up the SD card brush package and click to select
Pop up Start OTA update, click Update to start the upgrade.
Wait for the upgrade to complete
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Contact: email@example.com.