Download Android Pie 9 stock firmware for Sunnzo MX10+ TV Box
This firmware is for Sunnzo MX10+ TV Box with Allwinner H6 as CPU. BTW, you can buy Allwinner H6 TV Boxes from Banggood.com for a very good price.
Archive name: mx10+-h69.0-4.2.3-1217
Archive file size: 1,35 GB
Model: Sunnzo MX10+ TV Box
Platform: Allwinner H6
Firmware upgrade steps
Step 1: open My Computer – Management – Device Manager – Universal Serial Bus Controller-USB Device-Browse Import Drivers (PhoenixSuitV1.10).
Step 2: Find out and decompress the Phoenix Suit V1.10.rar, install Phoenix Suit.
Step 3: Open the Phoenix Suit and click the anchor icon and switch to firmware panel, then click import the firmware.
Step 4: Prepare a cable with 2 USB connectors. First of all，USB connector to connect your computer. Use toothpick or needle to stick in the AV interface, Press the Reset button, Don’t let go. Then, please hold on pressing it Use 1 USB connector to connect the USB2 (attention!) on the Android TV box.
Step 5: Please click YES(是，then the Phoenix Suit will work, and you can release the reset button. When it shows 100%: Burning successfully, it means the Burning Procedure finished successfully.
1. Extract Phoenix Suit files to a specific folder;
2. Right click “PhoenixSuit.exe” and run it as administrator;
3. Select firmware tab, browse and select firmware img file;
4. With powered off device, connect USB male to male extension cable to USB 2.0 device port (if more than one, only one might work for flashing, such as the last, on the rear of the device, etc.);
5. With a broken toothpick or other tool, insert it into the AV back port, press and hold the reset button (you will hear a small click);
6. While still holding the reset button, connect the other end of the USB cable to PC USB port (if more than one, try different ports);
7. As soon as Phoenix Suit detects the device a message box will appear asking the user between format or normal upgrade (at this point you can release the reset button). Phoenix Suit doesn’t require any special drivers. You can use USBDeview as administrator to uninstall other unnecessary installed drivers and avoid any potential conflicts.
8. Choose total format for a fresh new install and it will be asked again to confirm and then the flashing process will start automatically. Wait until message of successful completion. Close Phoenix Suit and unplug the device.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter. If you need Tech Reviewer or Youtube Influencer read this. Donate now here to support CGR Team!