Download Android Pie v6.3.41 new stock firmware for Zidoo Z9X TV Box
This firmware is for Zidoo Z9X TV Box with Realtek RTD1619DR as CPU.
Model: Zidoo Z9X TV Box
Image file size: 675 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1619DR
Update file name: Z9X_P_v6.3.41_202109161109_ota-package.zip
Build number: rtk/thor32/thor32:9/PPR1.180610.011/jiangbo09161031:userdebug/test-keys
How to upgrade
First: Click “ABOUT”→”Update”→”Local update” in succession
Second: Choose the OTA zip file from you Udisk.
Verifying the ota file
Copying the ota file
When finished copy, click “Update”
Wait the updating (please don’t turn off the power)
When it finished, then the unit will automatically restart,the upgrade is success.
Reopen the About page, the Software Version is the new version now.
1. Added volume control for CEC.
2. Fixed the problem that the color of some special effects subtitles cannot be displayed correctly when outputting Dolby Vision.
3. Fixed the problem that some video files playback will not end automatically.
4. Modified the playback issue that some Dolby Vision films are stuterring.
5. Fixed the problem that upper and bottom black bars of some films are grayish.
1. Optimized forced subtitles functions.
2. Added masked screen function.
3. Optimized the display of some interfaces.
4. Added the function to display movie info by pressing Left and Right keys for the first time.
5. Fixed the problem that the status of subtitles is abnormal after pressing subtitle shortcuts to choose subtiels.
6. Optimize playback stability.
1. Optimized forced subtitle settings.
2. Optimize CEC settings.
1. Optimized interface freeze problem when there are too many music files.
2. Optimized album sorting function.
3. Fixed the problem that SACD album can not skip to next song occasionally.
4. Optimized the display of some interfaces.
5. Fixed the problem that lists of artists and albums don’t refresh when scanning.
6. Optimized the sorting function for the current playlist.
7. Optimized the device removal function.
8. Optimized image loading speed and stability.
9. Optimized matching function.
10. Added the loading function for artist list.
11. Optimized CUE parsing.
12. Optimized UPNP data loading speed.
13. Optimized scanning stability.
1. Added movie info acquisition when scanning.
2. Optimized the information icons on movie details interface.
3. Added more information in movie details interface.
4. Fixed the problem that scanning cannot be completed occasionally.
5. Optimized the loading speed of posters.
6. Optimized the poster display of watching record on the homepage.
7. Added information source on movie details interface.
8. Added function to export export collection picture in NFO.
9. Added local collection picture recognition function.
10. Optimized trailer loading.
11. Optimized custom classification collection.
12. Optimized the scanning stability.
13. Added Dolby Vision category on homepage.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.