Download Android Pie v6.4.40 stock firmware for Zidoo Z9X TV Box
This firmware is for Zidoo Z9X TV Box with Realtek RTD1619DR as CPU.
Download Android Pie v6.4.240 stock firmware for Zidoo Z9X TV Box from here (with Google Play) or here (without Google Play). Download previous firmware from here.
Archive: Z9X_P_v6.4.40_G_202210131825_ota-package / Z9X_P_v6.4.40_202210131813_ota-package
Model: Zidoo Z9X TV Box
Image file size: 783 MB / 721 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1619DR
Update file name: Z9X_P_v6.4.40_G_202210131825_ota-package.zip / Z9X_P_v6.4.40_202210131813_ota-package.zip
Build number: Droidlogic/franklin/franklin:9/PPR1.180610.011/jiangbo10131825:userdebug/test-keys
How to upgrade
First: Click “ABOUT”→”Update”→”Local update” in succession
Second: Choose the OTA zip file from you Udisk.
Verifying the ota file
Copying the ota file
When finished copy, click “Update”
Wait the updating (please don’t turn off the power)
When it finished, then the unit will automatically restart,the upgrade is success.
Reopen the About page, the Software Version is the new version now.
1. Optimized the black level details for Dolby Vision native output.
2. Added prompt for USB external audio connection.
3. Added Delete and Resolution keys for RS232.
4.Optimized VS10 engine related strategy.
1. Fixed the problem that SMB playback issue in ZDMC.
2. Distinguish simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese subtitles for MKV movies.
3. Show fanart function by default
1. Fixed the problem that the director cannot be edited and modified through the browser.
2. Fixed the problem that the actors pictures cannot be displayed occasionally.
3. Fixed occasional errors when scanning.
1. Optimized occasional crash issue when scanning files.
2. Fixed incorrect number of songs in song list interface.
3. Fixed incorrect information for USB audio DOP output.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter.