Model: Zidoo X9S TV Box
Image file size: 488 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1296
Update file name: ZIDOO_Z9S_N_v2.1.40_201901241816_ota-package.zip
Build number: rtk_kylin32-eng 7.1.1 N9F27C eng.jiangb.20190124.174433 test-keys
How to upgrade
First: Click “ABOUT”→”Update”→”Local update” in succession
Second: Choose the OTA zip file from you Udisk.
Verifying the ota file
Copying the ota file
When finished copy, click “Update”
Wait the updating (please don’t turn off the power)
When it finished, then the unit will automatically restart,the upgrade is success.
Reopen the About page, the Software Version is the new version now.
1. Optimize the system stability.
2. Optimize HDR display (Available MaxFALL and MaxCLL metadata)
3. Optimize the bluray navigation.
4. Fixed the probleam that some MOV format videos could not be played.
5. Fixed the probleam that playback lagging for some hard drives.
6. Fixed the probleam that having to power off and restart when upgrading system sometimes.
7. Fixed the issue of audio jump for some special playlists for Bluray(About seamless branching issue).
8. Fixed the probleam of prompting cannot play when playing videos sometimes.
1. When playing SACD, the playback interface adds information display.
2. Optimize the usage wizard display.
3. Optimize the problem that the order of playing songs in some irregular CUE files is incorrect.
4. Optimize the music data matching.
5. Added feature that pairing songs by ablum.
1. Fixed the problem that cannot re-match on PC.
2. Fixed the problem of not recognizing the DVD folder.
3. Improve stability.
1. Add switch to enable playing video with third-party video player.
1. Optimize background music for slideshows.
1. Added the pageup key definition Settings.
2. Added the timing play key definition settings.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Biggest firmware download center.