Download latest Android 7.1.2 stock firmware PC version for Beelink GT1 TV Box from here, here or here. Download latest Android 7.1.2 stock firmware SD card version for Beelink GT1 TV Box from here, here or here. Download previous firmware from here.
Archive: GT1_705N0_AP6255_20171020 / GT1_705N0_AP6255_20171020_sdcard
Model: Beelink GT1 Classic and Ultimate TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU and with configuration 2GB+16GB / 2GB+32GB / 3GB+32GB / DDR3 or DDR4 with AP6255 WiFi/BT Chip
Image file size: 475 MB / 573 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Image name: GT1_705N0_AP6255_20171020.img / q201-ota-20171020.zip
Inside archive: firmware + factory_update_param.aml + recovery.img
Build number: Amlogic/q201/q201:7.1.2/NHG47L/20171020:user/test-keys
1. The boot static logo has been updated .
2. The main page has been designed again , we have added some buttons and the right app icons to the main page .
3. The navigation bar and the status bar will be available for using again .
4. The system stability has been improved already .
5. We have also improved the stability of BT connection .
6. The problem that wifi can’t be used though it is connected well has been solved .
7. The new play store app has been installed in advance for popular demands , also , the previous one will be reserved in your tv box .
8. The Beelink file browser and the music player have been updated well.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.