Archive name: RMX1931EX_11_OTA_1240_all_4G7UJeNkbSVl
Archive file size: 3,0 GB
Model: OPPO Realme X2 Pro Smartphone / RMX1931EX / RMX1931
Platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus
System: ColorOs 7
Release time: 9/4/2020
Build number: RMX1931EX_11.C.24_1240_202004011703
• Update to realme user interface
• The brand new Real Design makes the visuals more attractive and more efficient management.
• Optimized the user interface and improved one-handed management.
• Optimized the Smart Sidebar: File console replaced by File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No notification alerts.
• Drag an app out of the Smart Sidebar to open it in split screen mode.
• Added two new features: “” Assistive Sphere Opacity “” and “” Hide Assistive Sphere for full screen apps “”.
• Optimized the floating window function for multiple apps.
• Added bubbles: a bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Touch the bubble to collapse or open the app.
• Optimized the 3-finger screenshot gesture: hold 3 fingers on the screen and scroll to take the screenshot of the selected portion of the screen (partial screen capture). Press and hold 3 fingers on the screen and swipe out to take a long screenshot.
• Added settings for the screenshot: you can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the sound of the screenshot.
• Optimized the screenshot preview floating window: after acquiring a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to acquire a long screenshot.
[Navigation gestures 3.0]
• Optimized gestures: all gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Concentration mode added: minimize external distractions when studying or working.
• Completely new reload animation added.
• Optimized the Quick Settings user interface to simplify one-handed management.
• Added pause function for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator keys and compass pointer.
• Optimize the system’s integrated ringtones.
• Added floating TalkBack prompts to improve accessibility.
• New management feature for recent operations: you can view the history of recent operations and blocked apps.
• Optimized visual interaction for the playground.
• Optimized the loading animation for the Games Space.
• Added new animated backgrounds.
• Added artistic backgrounds.
• Added option to open Global Search or notification panel by swiping down on the Home screen.
• Added option to customize size, shape and style of app icons on the Home screen.
• Optimized password unlocking graphics to simplify one-handed management.
• Support for live wallpapers on the lock screen.
• Added a Simplified mode for the Home screen containing larger fonts and icons and a lighter layout.
• Random MAC address generator: when your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network, the system generates a causal MAC address to avoid targeted advertising and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or the Smart Sidebar, you can open the Calculator in a floating window.
• Added cut function in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone that automatically adjusts to the current weather conditions.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimized the Camera user interface to improve the user experience.
• Optimized the user interface and timer sound.
• Optimized the Album user interface for a clearer photo thumbnail structure.
• Added album recommendations that recognize over 80 different scenarios.
Realme Share now supports file sharing with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimized the Contacts user interface for a more efficient management experience.
• Search Settings now support partial matching and contain a search history.
• Added dual-mode music sharing in realme Lab
How to update
1. Simple mode. Transfer the firmware you downloaded to the phone storage, go to the File Manager and find the firmware,then click the firmware,Update Now,and wait for the update to succeed.
2. Recovery Mode. Transfer the firmware you downloaded to the phone storage or SD Card, then power off the phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode. Choose the language you want. Install from storage device,and find the firmware From phone storage or From SD card. Click on the firmware and confirm to update. Please do not perform other operations until your phone is updated successfully.
– Please back up your data before updating: Settings->Additional Settings->Back Up and Reset->Backup & Restore, select the Data to Be Backed up.
– Please keep the battery level over 30%.
– Please do not turn off your phone during the update process.
– If you can’t update by yourself, please backup the important data, bring your mobile phone, invoice and warranty card and go to the local customer service center to ask professional maintenance engineer for help.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.