Thanks to UNIS / UniSoft member of lencoheaven.net, you can download latest firmware v3.0.9 for dodocool DA106 Hi-Fi Lossless Music Player from here (official, from support team) or from here. (dumped from player). There is also a custom mod firmware based on v3.0.8 here, made by UNIS / UniSoft member.
Mod firmware for Dodocool DA106, based on v3.0.8
What was changed compare to original version 3.0.8 (the latest one available on dodocool support site):
1. Improoved processing of the wheel (now it works more stable)
2. Fixed bug in support of UTF-8 for FLAC tags (Vorbis comments)
3. Fixed displaing for Number of tracks on MusicScreen (before it displays only 3 digits, now up to 65535) (all icons mooved right)
4. A little bit increased the font (few pixels taller) (russian and english only)
5. Improoved russian translation, now it is good… If need to change any thing in English translation, just let me know…
6. Removed loud noise when launch the radio
7. Fixed bug in Radio (when no channels programmed (all empty), switch to Preset mode, change channel up (by wheel or by button), you will get hang and restart after watchdog).
8. A little bit changed graphics…
Update Firmware Instructions
Download firmware, extract firmware .img file and rename it to RKNANOFW.IMG. Place the RKNANOFW.IMG file in the root directory and reboot the player to automatically begin the upgrade. Take a look at the below video.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.