Archive name: M11-ota-1.0.6 / M11-ota-1.0.5
Archive file size: 815 MB / 819 MB
Firmware image: M11-ota-1.0.6.zip / M11-ota-1.0.5.zip
Build number: Android/M11/maestro7872:7.0/NRD90M/FiiO08081143:user/test-keys / Android/M11/maestro7872:7.0/NRD90M/FiiO05201357:user/test-keys
Connect to WiFi If a new version is detected, a new version will be prompted in the notification bar. Click to enter the update page. You can also go to the “Technical Support – Firmware Upgrade” page and manually check the update to see if there is a new version.
Download the firmware from the official website and copy it to the built-in storage or TF card. Enter from the technical support, click on the firmware upgrade – local upgrade – find the downloaded upgrade firmware package – click to upgrade.
Note: The firmware package does not need to be decompressed, it needs to be placed in the root directory (that is, the outermost, can not be placed in the folder)
1. the new desktop layout and settings display
2. add Android mode / pure tone mode function (can be quickly switched in the drop-down menu)
3. Added FiiO Link WiFi control function (now Android can choose to use Bluetooth or WiFi for control, iOS can choose WiFi to control)
4. repair the problem of power-saving shutdown when USB Audio playback still works
5. repair the power-saving shutdown delay effective
6. fix the Bluetooth Sink for LDAC reception when there is a chance to display the SBC problem
7. repair APP horizontal screen will automatically become a vertical screen problem
8. Fix the problem that the flying concert stops when the Chrome browser is closed in the recent mission.
9. repair M11 connection Macbook Pro will reverse the problem of Macbook Pro charging
10. repair DLNA playback FLAC 192K track tone adjustment problem
11. repair the folder jump abnormality during memory playback
12. repair some songs showing garbled problems
13. fix some other bugs
1. Added LDAC receiving function;
2. Optimize the boot animation display;
3. Optimize the chances of USB DAC playback without output;
4. Optimize the display effect of the flying music interface;
5. Fix the problem of touch failure in partial area in landscape mode;
6. Fix the problem that the APP is still playing when clearing the recent taskbar process;
7. Fix some DSD playback noise problems;
8. repair some iSO long-term playback has a chance to reset the state;
9. Repairing individual special operations may cause noise problems.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.