You can also use this program to backup/restore all your important data, flash zips, set file permissions, push and pull files, install apps, generate logcats/bugreports, and much more! With the included file association options, you can perform tasks like flashing zips, installing apps, restoring android backup files, and flashing/booting img files with just a double click! The program includes a full featured interface for automating tasks in TWRP, enhanced restore features, an in-built auto-updater/notification system, ‘any build’ mode, advanced restore features,’NRT- Live Log’ for viewing the adb/fastboot cmds that are run in the background, quick tools utilities, and tools for taking screenshots/screen-recordings. All the latest official Android builds and Nexus devices are supported. The program intelligently and selectively downloads the files it needs for your device and makes sure you are using the latest files available. The program can even auto-detect your device and build. This release brings fixes and optimizations. Check out the updated changelog for a more comprehensive breakdown of the feature set and changes in this release.
Supported Nexus devices:
· Galaxy Nexus: GSM Models (both yakju and non-yakju builds)
· Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Verizon Models
· Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Sprint Models
· Nexus S: Worldwide, i9020t and i9023 Models
· Nexus S: 850MHz, i9020a Models
· Nexus S: Korea, m200 Models
· Nexus S 4G: d720 Models
· Nexus 7: Asus Tablet
· Nexus 7 3G: Asus Tablet
· Nexus 7 v2 (2013): Asus Tablet
· Nexus 7 v2 (2013) LTE: Asus Tablet
· Nexus 10: Samsung Tablet
· Nexus 4: LG Phone
· Nexus 5: LG Phone
· Nexus 9: HTC Wifi Tablet
· Nexus 9: HTC LTE Tablet
· Nexus 6: Motorola Phone
Select the correct device and build (what you are currently running)
Configure your drivers if you haven’t already using the driver guide (If you aren’t sure use Step 3 of the driver guide to test your drivers).
If you need to, backup your important data.
Unlock your device
Root your device
Learn more about each option by mousing over the control, dynamic tooltips will provide you more information, also each button displays a message about what it does first. So the best way to get familiar with the toolkit is simply to press the buttons and read what it says.
Nexus Root Toolkit 2.0.3 changelog: February 3rd, 2015
· Fixes to decryption script for N6
· Vendor button will now enable for N9 LTE edition
· Message box for “Flash Stock” now explains that ‘no-wipe mode’ can be enabled on the the next screen to preserve userdata.
· Fixed the splash messages that redundantly used the word “Temporarily” twice.
· Updated the included busybox free apk, quickreboot, and all of riteshsahu’s backup and restore apps to the latest available versions.
· Other small fixes and optimizations.