Archive name: XDUOO-USB-DRIVER-V4.67
Archive file size: 5,34 MB
Archive content: xDuoo_UsbAudio_v4.67.0.exe + 苹果电脑设置 For MAC + 安装步骤 Installation Steps + Update firmware: xduoo USB firmware(TA-10-A1).bin, xduoo USB firmware(XD-05,POKE).bin, xduoo USB firmware(TA-01B,TA-03S).bin, xduoo USB firmware(TA-10-A2).bin, xduoo USB firmware(XD05 PLUS).bin, XMOS-Driver-v4.13.0.exe, 升级步骤 update Steps.doc
Release Date: 2019.12.30
1. This driver is only available for Win7, Win 8, Win 10, not for WinXP system.
2. The XD-05, POKE, TA-10, TA-01B, TA-03S need to upgrade the firmware if use this driver. For the upgrade steps, please refer to the upgrade instructions in the “Update firmware” folder.
3. TA-10 have A1 and A2 versions. Check the SN number on the back cover of TA-10. When the SN number is “03500100001—03500604654” (the green word is the production batch and the blue word is the machine serial number), and the upgrade firmware is “TA-10-A1”; When the SN number is “03500604655—03500605170” upgrade firmware is “TA-10-A2”, after them does not need to be upgraded. Please pay attention burn correct firmware when upgrading.
4. The XD05PLUS, check the SN number on the back of XD05PLUS, When the SN number is “03500100001—03500604654” (the green word is the production batch and the blue word is the machine serial number) need to be upgraded, after them does not need.
– First, double-click the file of xDuoo_UsbAudio_v4.67.0
– “NEXT”/ Click “NEXT”
– “NEXT”/click “NEXT”
– “Install”/click “install”
– After the installation, click “NEXT”
– “FINISH”/ Then click “FINISH”
– Click PC start menu, select: control panel – > hardware and sound – > hardware and sound – > sound, after a computer is ejected from an interface, click < play > option, and then select <xDuoo USB Audio> to set it as the default playback device.
– Finished, Play music on the PC, and enjoy yourself.
Firmware Update steps
1. Turn on the unit, set it to “USB IN”, connect USB to computer.
2. C:\Program Files\XMOS\USBAudioStDriver_3085/W7,8,10_x64. Open the C disk, find the folder” C:\Program files\XMOS\USBAudioStDriver_3085/W7,8,10_x64”
3. Double-Click the” xmosusbaudiost3085_dfuapp”, click” Browse”, Load the firmware corresponding to your machine
4. Click “START” / Finished!
5. After update finished, uninstall the driver v4.13.0, then start installing the driver V4.67
During the updating, please make sure power supply.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.