New system functions and changes:
1. Added Apple Music to available streaming services.
2. Updated apps for all previously available streaming services.
3. Added volume setting lock for USB Audio Output.
4. Improved compatibility with exfat formatted storages.
5. Optimized system memory usage, which previously could lead to app crashes.
6. Improved display of Album arts.
7. Adjusted sorting in folders and music tags.
8. Fixed DLNA issue that caused issue in playback.
9. Fixed issue of Folder skip.
10. Other bug fixes.
Over-the-Air firmware update
1. Make sure your M30 is fully charged and connected to Wi-FI network with access to internet.
2. Go to “Settings” – “Firmware Update”.
3. Click on “Online Update” and wait for system to detect new firmware.
4. Wait until firmware is downloaded and fully installed.
1. Make sure your M30 is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root/main folder of internal memory. (without unpacking/opening .zip file)
3. Go to “Settings” – “Firmware Update” and click on “Local Update”.
4. In browser, locate the update .zip file.
5. Confirm install and wait until M30 updates and restarts itself.