Unboxing OpenRock S Open-Ear Air Conduction Bluetooth 5.3 Sport Earbuds
Coupon Code Alert! You can buy OpenRock S Open-Ear Air Conduction Headphones Bluetooth 5.3 Wireless Earbuds from Amazon.com for only $69.99 (regular price: $99.99) if you’ll use our coupon code: TMX32YVZ. Hurry up, limited time offer, only available between 2023-10-20 00:01 PDT – 2023-10-22 23:59 PDT! BTW, you can also buy it from OpenRock.com / Oneodio.com / Aliexpress.com.
Meet OpenRock S Open-Ear Air Conduction Sport Earbuds – Amazing value for money
OpenRock Directional Audio Technology is the new generation of air conduction earphones. Its structural design integrates sound propagation features of pipelines, concentrating sound and making it more appropriate for directional transmission. It also improves the low-frequency resonance of the sound, resulting in a significant improvement in sound quality. The precise sound attenuation system design allows for better mutual cancellation between inverted and forward sound in the far field, achieving far-field sound attenuation, reducing sound overflow, and allowing music to only surround the user’s ear canal. This will not only maintain the user’s privacy but also prevent disturbing others.
The new generation TubeBass™ technology optimizes the cavity system and enhances the human-machine experience. OpenRock S integrates TubeBass™ while adhering to ergonomic principles. The sound waves from the speakers are concentrated and transmitted to the ear canal mouth through the resonant cavity and reflection cavity, offering unmatched bass capacity in open headphones. A specially designed 16.2mm long-stroke speaker with a large dynamic range, providing abundant bass energy. OpenRock’s self-developed dynamic audio algorithm can dynamically adjust bass and treble to maintain optimal sound quality. The new generation of upgraded Bluetooth 5.3 ensures more stable connection, lower power consumption, longer transmission range and lower latency.
According to sports psychology, professional audio effects for sports customized by OpenRock can specifically optimize the listening state of the human body during movement. Users can switch audio effects by long pressing and holding on both sides for 2 seconds to adapt to different sporting scenarios. Emphasizes the deep bass and rhythmic motion audio effects. It is intended to reduce exercise fatigue, activate your exercise potential, and improve the efficiency of your exercise training. Rock mode is suitable for running, cycling, High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), etc. These sports are usually accompanied by fast-paced sports music such as rock and DJ tracks. Emphasizes the three-frequency natural and comfortable sports audio effect. Intended to help individuals relax and relieve stress.
Relax Mode is suitable for exercises such as yoga, stretching, meditation, and other low-intensity exercises. These sports are usually accompanied by soothing and stress-relieving music, such as classical and ambient music.
OpenRock S has a rechargeable battery compartment, allowing for a 19-hour playback duration per charge and a total battery life of 60 hours with the charging case. With 19 hours of single playback, you don’t need to carry additional charging devices such as a power bank or mobile power supply when participating in marathon and all day cycling activities, making your exercise more comfortable. Four high-quality microphones are arranged based on beam-forming technology to assist in AI call noise cancellation algorithms. This achieves four-mic AI noise cancellation and eliminates environmental noise. Even if the surrounding wind is strong, the other party can still hear your voice clearly. OpenRock S can handle the great majority of workout intensity and circumstances with ease due to its level 5 waterproof, sweat, and rain resistance.
OpenRock S won’t squeeze your ear or ear canal. It keeps the ear canal and ear dry and breathable, eliminating the risk of otitis. It can prevent friction between earplugs and the ear canal or air during exercise, while also avoiding footsteps and chewing sounds. The optimized ergonomic ear hook provides a better fit to the human ear, disperses pressure against the ear due to gravity, and offers a more comfortable and durable wearing experience. The ear hook can be customized to match individual ear shapes and stay in position, ensuring a comfortable and secure fit. OpenRock S can allow users to detect the sound of the surrounding environment in real time, eliminate auditory masking and inattentional deafness, and ensure a safer workout experience.
The OpenRock S is designed for sports with a lightweight design focused on comfort when exercising. With the adjustable ergonomic ear hook, the earbuds are sure to stay in place and comfortably at that even during intense exercise. The IXP5 waterproof rating ensures that these earbuds are resistant to sweat, dust and other moisture and also feature a reflective design for when exercising at night. The OpenRock S earbuds feature an ultra-long playtime with up to 19 hours on a single charge with up to 60 hours with the charging case which can be charged faster with USB-C. These earbuds will easily last any workout session and even a full day in the office.
The OpenRock S earbuds certainly met my expectations in this regard. They provide a rich and full sound quality, especially in the bass frequencies as the volume was increased. I was surprised at how well-rounded they sounded. OpenRock S open-ear earbuds allow you to listen to the audio while still being aware of your surroundings. They are safe, versatile, and provide high-quality sound performance. They are used for a variety of activities, including sports, gaming, and everyday use, and are favored by audiophiles who appreciate their natural sound quality.
The OpenRock S Earbuds are a great option for anyone who wants a different listening experience and whose primary concern is to be aware of their surroundings while enjoying music. The earbuds are versatile enough to be used in a wide range of settings, making them an excellent option for people who are always on the go.
Why is OpenRock S better than bone conduction headphones?
1. Provides better sound with bass through TubeBass Enhancement Technology
2. Minimizes sound spillage with upgraded directional air conduction technology, better than bone conduction.
3. Reduces skull bone fatigue or pain.
OpenRock S Open-Ear Air Conduction Sport Earbuds Main Features
– Excellent Bass Capabilities – OpenRock S open-ear headphones new generation of TubeBass bass enhancement technology concentrates and transmits the energy emitted by the speaker to the ear canal, achieving far-field silencing, reducing sound spillage, and allowing music to surround only the user’s ear canal. Paired with a 16.2mm dynamic driver, it provides unprecedented bass capabilities in open-ear headphones.
– 60 Hours of Playtime – The earphone’s powerful battery can provide up to 19 hours of listening and talk time at 70% volume on a single charge, plus a 750mAh charging box that can last for 41 hours, and the OpenRock S can provide 60 hours of playback time on a single charge.
– Bluetooth 5.3 plus IPX5 Waterproof – OpenRock S wireless earbud’s latest Bluetooth 5.3 further achieves low energy consumption and high transmission rate on the basis of Bluetooth 5.2, shortening the delay time and making the headset connection smoother. It’s also IPX5 sweat-proof and waterproof, allowing you to enjoy music and explore the world worry-free.
– Rock / Relax Dual Mode – The rock mode emphasizes low-frequency, rhythmic sports sound effects, aiming to reduce sports fatigue and activate your sports potential. The Relax mode emphasizes three-frequency natural and comfortable sound effects, aiming to help individuals relax their body and mind and reduce stress.
– Open Ear Design, Adjustable Earhook – OpenRock S bluetooth headset Optimized special engineering ear hook, the shape of the ear hook can be adjusted according to the size of each person’s ear, better fitting the human ear, dispersing gravity, making it more comfortable and longer-lasting to wear.
– Superior Sound with Abundant Bass. OpenRock Pro each headphone with dual 16.2mm dynamic drivers (3 times bigger than other earbuds), has redefined the sound of air-conduction headphones with a distortion rate of less than 1% and sound quality performance that is transparent and mellow, outperforming all previous air-conduction headphones.
– OpenRock TubeBass™ Technology. The TubeBass™ bass enhancement technology can increase the low-frequency resonance of the sound to enhance bass and the rhythm of music, thus invigorating your movement pace. It makes low frequencies more solid, deeper, and enveloped, allowing pianissimo details and vocals to be bright and clear.
– Ultimate Fit. Patented ergonomic ear hook technology enables you to adjust the ear hook to suit the shape or the ear, and disperse the gravity to make you more comfortable and enhance adhesion of the earphone.
OpenRock S Open-Ear Air Conduction Sport Earbuds Highlights
60H Long Battery Life
Customized and Secure Fit
Epic Bass – OpenRock TubeBass™ Technology
Professional Sound Effects
Intelligent Touch Control
Dynamic Audio Algorithm
Bluetooth 5.3 chipset for faster and more stable data transmission
IPX5 Waterproof & Sweatproof
AI 4-Mic Noise Cancellation
Keep your ear clean without blocking ear canal
Be aware of your surroundings
Reduces skull bone fatigue or pain
How to wear
OpenRock S’s silicone adjustable ear hook can be adjusted to fit different ear shapes. Most importantly, it will remain the way after you find your fit. However, small ears may not ensure a secure fit during vigorous exercise, potentially causing them to fall off. The earphones are suitable for people who wear glasses and do not put any pressure on the eye frame. We’ve tested them with eyeglass wearers who have confirmed they’re the best earbuds out there. The ergonomic design and soft ear tubes ensure that you can wear them for a long time without any discomfort.
First Use Pairing
1. Open the charging case, take out the earphones and remove the charging protective film.
2. Place the earphones back into the charging case and close the lid.
3. Wait 10 seconds, then open the charging case lid, the earphones will automatically turn on.
4. The LED indicator will flash white to signify pairing mode.
5. On your device, select “OpenRock S” from the list of available Bluetooth devices.
6. After pairing successfully, the white indicator of the earphones will remain ON for 1 second.
7. Take out the earphones for use.
Manual Bluetooth Pairing
1. Place the earphones inside the charging case and keep the case open.
2. Press and hold the button on the charging case for 5 seconds.
3. The indicator light on the charging case will flicker three times.
4. Choose “OpenRock S” from the Bluetooth list on the device to be paired.
5. After pairing successfully, the white indicator of the earphones will remain ON for 1 second.
6. Take out the earphones to use.
OpenRock S earbuds do not support an app. However, you can adjust the audio quality mode by accessing the EQ settings in your music playback app. Simply navigate to “Music” or “Settings > Music” to access the EQ option and customize your sound experience. If the right side has no sound, please ensure that your phone is connected to the earphones and check if the earphone light is flashing rapidly. If it is, double-click the right earphone button. Repeat the same process for the left side.
OpenRock S Open-Ear Air Conduction Sport Earbuds Specifications
Type: Sport Earbuds
Fit Type: Open-Ear Conduction
Ear Hook: Adjustable
Audible unit: 16.2 mm dynamic
Magnet Type: Neodymium
Microphone: Single side 2xMEMS
Audio decoding: AAC, SBC
Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Impedance Range: up to 32Ω
Waterproof rating: IPX5
Bluetooth Version: 5.3
Bluetooth Range: 10m
Battery life: 19 Hrs (earphone only) / 60 Hrs (with charging case)
Fast Charging: 5-minute charging for 1-hour of play
Full charge duration: 1.5 h
Charging port: Type C
Rated input: 5V 450 mA
Support: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Bluetooth Codec: AAC / SBC
Sound mode: Rock / Relax Mode
Weight: 12 g (single earphone), 132 g (complete set)
Material: Plastic, Silica gel
Color: Black / Light Khaki
Product code: AS2308233B001064
What’s In The Box
2 x OpenRock S Open-Ear Air Conduction Sport Earbud
1 x Fast Charging Case
1 x USB Type-C Charging Cable
1 x English Quick Guide card
1 x Multi-language User manual (EN / CN / FR / DE / RU / ES / IT / PT / PL / JP)
1 x Safety Instruction / Warnings / Cautions
About OpenRock. Brand OneOdio, established in 2013, is a professional manufacturer of audio products. Through years of development and technological accumulation, it has achieved a leading position in the field of professional audio. While the team is deeply rooted in technical research and development, they are also exploring new applications of acoustic technology across various fields. After conducting in-depth research on the sports market and sports enthusiasts, the team decided to tailor a series of brand new open-ear audio headphones specifically for sports enthusiasts, aiming to enhance their enjoyment of physical activities. OpenRock as a brand was then born! Through meticulous research, rigorous testing, and relentless refinement, OpenRock successively presents its open-ear audio headphones: OpenRock Pro and OpenRock S. Boasting a compact design and delivering an unrivaled bass experience, these headphones provide not only convenience and joy but also enhanced vigor to sports enthusiasts, helping them to push their limits. OpenRock will continue to provide an unparalleled auditory experience with its exceptional craftsmanship and perfect sound quality. By connecting sports and music, the brand aims to inspire people to embrace and love sports, and make them an integral part of their lifestyle.