Archive name: ACEMAX KI PLUS T2 S2 20160330 UPDATING
Archive file size: 421 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905
Build number: Android/p20x/p20x:5.1.1/LMY47V/20160330.134122.V1031P2:userdebug/test-keys
Inside archive: firmware + factory_update_param.aml + recovery.img + README – how to update.txt + manually update photo show
How to update
1. Copy all files listed below to tf card root directory
2. Power on the KI plus T2 S2 box and insert TF card into box.
3. Go to SETTINGS-SYSTEM UPDATE–SELECT–Choose Wipe Data, Wipe Media—Update
4. Updating Progress, DON’T POWER OFF!
5. After it’s finished, the box will restart.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.