Posted in Jan 10, 2017 in News
, no comment
The Rikomagic R1 is a mini PC and a smart projector with an interesting sensitive area on the top of the device that serves as a touchpad.
Powered by the Rockchip RK3128 low-cost SoC, the Rikomagic R1 device has only an HDMI-IN port, meant to connect an external TV box or PC , two USB 2.0 ports (one of which is OTG), SD card slot and earphone jack.
Rikomagic R1 specifications
SoC: Rockchip RK3128
CPU: Quad core ARM Cortex A7 @ 1.3 GHz
GPU: ARM Mali-400MP2 GPU
RAM: 1GB DDR3
Wi-fi: 2.4G/5.8G dual-band
USB: 1 X USB 2.0 host, 1 X USB OTG
Other: 1 X HDMI 1.4 IN, BT 4.0, IR remote, SD card, earphone jack
OS: Android 4.4
DLP projector specifications
- Bright, crisp picture up to 120-inch
- Maximum Resolution: WVGA 854 x 480
- Portable ultra compact design
- Up to 2.5 hours of battery life (on eco mode) per charge or runs continuously on AC power
- Audio outfor external speakers or headphones
- Keystone correction: Automatic, Vertical: +- 40 degrees
- With touch pad mouse
- Miracast / Airplay / DLNA supported
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.