Today we learned from Alldocube official that Alldocube gains 103865 scores in Antutu test, 3449 in Geekbench test with 1636 scores in single core and 3941 scores in multi-core.
Using the same chip as Xiaomi Mi Pad 3, and Alldocube X outperforms Xiaomi Mipad 3 in Antutu score (76273) and Geekbench scores (1604 in single core and 3460 in multi-core). Source: here. And it also comes with a more affordable price tag of $219 on Indiegogo.
Alldocube X aims to deliver high quality entertainment performance with the Super AMOLED 2.5K display and AKM HiFi chip coming on board . Movies, musics, games, you hear what you need to hear, see what you need to see.
This might not seem like a major difference, but Super-AMOLED displays carry many benefits over AMOLED displays because of the way these layers are designed:
1) The device can be thinner because the technologies for display and touch are on the same layer.
2) Higher contrast, plus the lack of an air gap between the digitizer and the actual screen, yield a crisper, more vivid display.
3) Less power needs to be supplied to a Super-AMOLED screen because it doesn’t generate as much heat as older screen technologies. This is due, in part, to the fact that pixels are actually turned off and therefore not emitting light/using power when displaying black.
4) The screen is more sensitive to touch.
5) Light reflection is reduced because there aren’t as many layers, which makes reading outdoors in bright light easier.
6) A higher refresh rate helps speed up the response time.
Besides the Super AMOLED 2.5K display and AKM HiFi chip, it’s loaded with Mediatek MT8176 chipset, has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM plus 128GB of MicroSD expansion slot in the offer. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box, supports Pump Express 2.0 quick charge and comes with USB-C port and 8000mAh battery. Moreover, it has fingerprint sensor to unlock your Alldocube X with just one touch and protect your data security.
Back the Allodocube X campaign on Indiegogo with up to 23% discount while the campaign is still on www.indiegogo.com.