There’re some powerful products SDMC will bring to the summit. Let’s have a look!
· 4K STB for Netflix Hailstorm Program. As one of the partners of Netflix, SDMC deployed 4K STB powered by Android 8.0, which is specially designed for Netflix Hailstorm program. Thousands of original videos made by Netflix team are offered.
· STB equipped with Amlogic S905X2 chip. Amlogic S905X2 chip with ARM Cortex-A53 processors capable of theoretically reaching up to 2.0GHz and integrates a new ARM MALI-G31mp2 GPU, is naturally capable of decoding video at 4K@60fps. Besides, the box supports smart speaker function for hands-free TV control.
· HDMI Dongle with Amlogic S905Y2 processor. Amlogic S905Y2 processor uses the same quad core Cortex A53 configuration, but features a more modern Arm Mali-G31 MP2 GPU. The reference board is designed for OTT 4K HDMI dongles, and comes with 16GB storage, 2GB RAM, USB 3.0 interface, as well WiFi 2T2R and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
· OTT+DVB Hybrid STB. OTT+DVB Hybrid STB powered by Android 9.0 Pie with Amlogic S905D processor, which fully compliant with the diverse standard including DVB-T/ T2, DVB-S/S2, DVB-C, ATSC, ISDB-T and DTMB. rapidly meet customers’ demands.
· SDMC OTT TV Platform. XMediaTV designed for operator tier with Android TV launcher, facilitates dynamic and interactive viewing experiences for numbers of operators while increasing monetization and customer satisfaction through the delivery of content operating services. Terminal Management System(TMS) not only can help operator monitor using conditions of end-market devices, but also manage Advertisement and send messages to devices on-line. TV Advertising System, including banner ads, pause ads and boot-up ads as well on TV screens that enable viewers to get more details about products and services.
The following is detail information of SDMC at APAC Android TV Summit 2018.
Date: Nov.15, 2018
Address: Berkeley Hotel Pratunam, Bangkok, Thailand
Venue: Palladium Hall