Posted in Aug 10, 2015 in TV Boxes
, 3 comments
Looking for more than just a simple streaming box? The Beelink X2 Android 4.4 TV Box does it all.
Running the full Android 4.4 OS gives you the ability to run virtually any Android APP on your TV. The powerful H3 quad core processor with the Mali400MP2 graphics engine provides stellar performance for high definition video playback. XBMC runs smoothly with 4K x 2K hardware decoding from local media and your favorite XBMC streaming add-ons. Enjoy high performance HD streaming from the internet and local media to your TV from now on.
Beelink X2 Specifications
● KODI pre-installed: Over 50 most popular Add-ons installed in your KODI.
● XBMC supported. XBMC can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats.
● True 4K x 2K Quad Core XBMC H.265 decoding. High performance quad core cortex-A7 CPU paired with the powerful Mali400MP2 GPU graphics processor which provide the best TV box experience.
● Features 1GB DDR3 RAM 8GB ROM (with maximum external capacity up to 32GB).
● 2.4GHz WiFi, connect effortlessly in a world without wires.
● HDMI connectivity for the best 4K x 2K FHD multimedia experience.
● Full HD 1080P supported.
● Comes with a RJ45 port for 10 / 100M Ethernet which provides a strong network extension.
● Support Miracast.
● Multi-language supported for multiple regions and dialects around the world.
What’s in the box
1 x Beelink X2 Android 4.4 TV Box
1 x Power Adapter
1 x HDMI Cable
1 x Remote Control
1 x English Manual
GearBest is more than just a shopping site, it’s designed for gadget lovers by gadget lovers. We have a passion for all kinds of tech from retro style to the absolute cutting edge. At GearBest, our company vision is simple: to become the premier online electronics seller by providing an unparalleled selection of the very best gadgets, an unbeatable shopping experience, prompt shipping and exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations. For us, the customer is always king. Our total commitment to customers empowers us to work closely together with every customer. When you buy from us, the sale is not complete when we ship your order, it is complete when you are totally satisfied.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.