Alfawise EX8 is an incredible 3D printer designed for professionals and amateurs alike. Building it requires expertise to finish assembling it in 2 – 3 hours. It boasts high cost-performance ratio – any DIY enthusiast will not be unable to resist. EX8 has a large build volume – 220 x 220 x 240mm for most challenges. More importantly, printing with Alfawise EX8 is hassle-free, any imperfection and failure due to power outage can be prevented. Control the process and set parameters rapidly by using the rotary knob. Enjoy easier and more successful 3D printing!
Alfawise EX8 3D Printer Features
● 220 x 220 x 240mm maximum build volume to print exciting models
● Precision printing with standard 0.4mm diameter nozzle, accurate alignment, and up to 120mm/s speed
● More successful in 3D printing with power outage protection to prevent a full print repeat
● Blue LCD display for more intuitive control and easy-to-use rotary knob
● Great DIY project, more challenging, but only 5 minutes to get the hang of operation after the assembly
● Reinforced aluminum alloy construction, wear-resistant and durable
● 100 Deg.C max. heat bed temperature, 250 Deg.C max. nozzle temperature for various filaments, such as PLA, PVA, PP, TPU, wood filled, etc.
● Piano black laser-cut acrylic construction for the extraordinary hand feeling and charm of craftsmanship
● Faster and more fluent filament feeding into the 0.4mm standard nozzle
● High printing quality – stainless steel rails, gears, bearings, and connectors for smooth movements
● Unassembled printer kit to give you an unforgettable, step-by-step learning experience. As long as you have passion and creativity, you should never miss this product
● Working environment: temperature: 10 – 30 Deg.C, relative humidity: 20 – 50 percent
1 x Alfawise EX8 3D Printer Kit (Unassembled)