Android 11 OS brings powerful and user friendly features such as Chat Bubbles and One-time Permissions to provide a smoother and more efficient experience.
Besides, Blackview has also upgraded BL6000 Pro with over 100 optimizations and improvements based on the old Android 10 versions including:
– The sensitivity of screen touch is moderately reduced to prevent mistouch from accidental presses without sacrificing recognition accuracy.
– The sliding conflict is solved to recognize gestures more accurately and offer a conflict-free operation on the touch screen.
– The sensitivity of the fingerprint sensor area is improved to unlock your phone more quickly.
As the world’s first 5G and toughest rugged phone, BL6000 Pro doesn’t end there. Military-grade ruggedness provides long-lasting durability. 5G MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor gets the rugged phone powered in every aspect. The 48MP Sony® IMX582 rear camera with Underwater mode provides pro-level shooting. The overall performance won’t let you down.
– IP68 & IP69K & MIL-STD-810G & -30℃ IceMode
– 5G connectivity
– Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800
– 8GB LPDDR4X RAM & 256GB UFS 2.1 ROM
– 5280mAh battery
– 6.36″ FHD+ punch-hole display
– Android 11 OS
– 48MP Sony® IMX582 rear camera
– 125° ultra-wide camera
– Pro cooling system
– NFC & Fingerprint unlock