Thousands of consumers, professionals, and numerous press agencies got a chance to finally see this amazing smartphone that incorporates the FLIR Lepton® with many desirable features, and specifications typically found in smartphones costing twice as much as the BV9800 Pro. Overall, the product was well received, generated numerous positive reviews, countless social media posts, and a great hands on experience. The market was truly interested in this flagship product.
As demonstrated at CES, one of the BV9800 Pro’s sensors is the integrated FLIR Lepton® thermal imaging camera, which lets you see and measure heat. The thermal camera includes FLIR’s MSX® technology, which merges thermal and visible images to achieve the industry’s highest level of image detail and information. It also includes the MyFLIR® application generated a lot of attention when visitors were shown that it enables detailed image analysis and reporting right from the phone. By incorporating the high-resolution Sony® 48MP camera, advanced GPS, MediaTek Helio P70 processor, extended battery life, with the FLIR Lepton, the BV9800 Pro is an ideal solution for the outdoor enthusiast, prosumer. Starting at just $499 it provides an amazing value to even typical consumers looking for advanced rugged smartphone solutions without sacrificing quality and performance.
Common uses include the ability to:
* See in total darkness, helping to navigate the outdoors and see your surroundings.
* Measure temperature of objects of interest such as campfires to assure they are properly extinguished.
* Create stunning nature images with the 48MP camera and new creative images with the thermal sensor.
* Identify energy inefficiencies in your house, especially around doors and windows.
* Quickly spot the source of hidden water intrusion within a building envelope.
* Target a hot fuse, which could denote an electrical issue
* Share images or create professional inspection reports through YouTube Live and the MyFLIR application software.
More features of BV9800 Pro that are worth your attention:
* Rugged design with IP68, IP69K and MIL-STD-810G ratings
* Sony® 48MP camera for pro-photography experience
* Massive 6580mAh battery for up to 35 days of standby time
* Precise wayfinding GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou navigation systems
The BV9800 Pro comes in either black or orange at prices starting at $499.