Download 11_A.14 firmware update for OPPO Reno 10x Zoom Smartphone from here.
Archive name: CPH1919EX_11_OTA_0140_all_WPRWVhkmA0GZ
Archive file size: 3,1 GB
Model: OPPO Reno 10x Zoom / CPH1919EX / CPH1919
Platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
Release time: 08/11/2019
Build number: CPH1919EX_11_A.14
· New- Android security patch of October 2019 to improve system security.
· Optimize- the face recognition algorithm to solve the problem of face input failure with extremely low probability
Update your OPPO smartphone
– Plug your OPPO phone into power, or keep the battery level over 40%.
– The update process takes some time.
– Do not operate or power off your device during the process.
– DO NOT root the phone yourself, for that might cause damage to your system, and the warranty service will be terminated immediately.
Complete these steps to successfully update device wirelessly:
1. Connect to a working Wi-Fi or Mobile network. The system will automatically show new update if any. You can see a notification on the “System updates” icon, otherwise, it will show “It is already the latest version”.
2. Download the firmware. Download under a Wi-Fi network to avoid the consumption of your mobile data.
3. Tap [System Updates]. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take a few minutes.
Update with SD Card (Recovery Update)
1. Go to OPPO Official Website > Click Support > Software Updates, download the firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in the SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, tap [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD], find the update package.
5. Tap the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Tap Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
Always update the software version of your phone.The benefits of system updates include:
– Optimizing system performance.
– Prolonging your battery life.
– Developing compatibility with more third-party apps.
– Enhancing the system stability.
Back up your data before doing an update. Although OTA Update doesn’t require to back up your data, it still best to make backing up data a practice every time you update anything on your phone. Make it a habit at any time.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data. BTW, a link doesn’t last forever.