Archive: zidoo-x1-II fw 20160706_X1_II_v1.0.11_ota
Model: Zidoo X1 II TV Box
Image file size: 384 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A
Build number: rk322x-eng 4.4.4 KTU84Q eng.chenjunye.20160706.145946 test-keys
1. Adding HDMI switch function(Download and install HdmiDeception.apk), since some video applications doesn’t support HDMI detect.
2. Fixed the slow speed issue when NFS open the device on the shared list.
3. Adding the choice switch for USB sound, can choose sound output from MELE RC or from TV.
4. Removed the sound of launcher,the sound button can adjust the launcher sound.
5. Removed the option of settings that optical can’t output.
6. Fixed the distortion of cross-border issues of Vietnamese/ Turkish on player/file management.
7. Adding Onekey root function
How to update
You need to be ready the ZIP of local OTA upgrade on the U disk; then, connected to it with your BOX, findout the APK you want to upgrade from desktop: Settings>>About>>Update. You can findout your U disk through selecting the Local update, and findout the ZIP of OTA upgrade of you selected. After finishing the copy, you will allow to Update through the lower right corner.
Please note again: DO NOT turn off your power during the process of upgrade, or you have to recover by flashing.
Sure, you can also upgrade through online if there is the latest version online. When a new version pushed, system will pop up a dialog of upgrade when online, after the boot into the system about 30s, and show it on your screen; at this moment, you just need to press OK, it will automatically enter the interface of download the Update and download the zip of upgrade. Finishing downloading, it will start automatically updating when you select Update again.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.