Model: EBox T8 V TV Box
Image file size: 615 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Build number: Amlogic/q201_9377/q201_9377:6.0.1/MHC19J/20170602:userdebug/test-keys
Inside archive: firmware + factory_update_param.aml + aml_autoscript + u-boot.bin + recovery.img
How to update
– Click the link above and download the T8 V firmware.
– Unpack the firmware archive onto an SD card.
– Do not unpack the EBOXT8V.20170602.V8.0.7.zip file
– Put the extracted files onto an SD card and put into the side of the T8
– Turn off the power with the power button on the front of the T8 make sure it is off.
– On the right-hand side of the device is the reset button.
– Using a toothpick hold this button in. You know you have pressed it if you feel the click.
– Now press the power button on the front of the device while holding in the button.
– While holding the reset button down, wait until you see the logo and you can then release the reset button.
– The recovery menu should now be shown and the device should update.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.